Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clyde's New NKY Top 10

Featured Replies

Getting very muddled.

 

 

HHS

CCH

Cooper

SK

Conner

Ryle

Campbell Co

Beechwood

Boone

NCC

Im still not sure where I would put Beechwood at this point in the season

  • Author
Im still not sure where I would put Beechwood at this point in the season

 

I am looking at a BW team with a fairly health Max Nussbaum. That's not the team that lost to Holmes.

That is true. They are one of those teams where it seems still a little eqrly to see how they will end up.

The Camels are better than Ryle. I would also take NewCath over Boone.

I'd take NCC over Beechwood.

SK should be tied for first place!!!

SK should be tied for first place!!!

 

Who didn't know this was coming. :lol:

CovCath has no business being number #2! SK would beat them any day of the week even on a Saturday! :D

Im still not sure where I would put Beechwood at this point in the season

 

I am looking at a BW team with a fairly health Max Nussbaum. That's not the team that lost to Holmes.

 

That is true. They are one of those teams where it seems still a little eqrly to see how they will end up.

 

It is all about the health of the team for the Tigers. Healthy with no Nussbaum, they had SK beat till late. With 6-8 players on the sidelines versus Holmes, they lose. Last night, they had most of the players back and they win handily with a very strong looking defense. I don't think this team is ever going to be as strong offensively as the Tigers have been in recent years. I do think the defense can still be one of the top defenses up here even without Erdman and Justice. If I recall correctly, the Tigers defense only gave up about 250 yards of offense to Covington Catholic so the defense can play with anyone.

I think I would drop Ryle maybe even out of the Top 10. They just don't impress me at all.

Getting very muddled.

 

 

HHS

CCH

Cooper

SK

Conner

Ryle

Campbell Co

Beechwood

Boone

NCC

 

Your top 3 are DEAD on and the rest I can see moving around in the next weeks to come but Ryle I feel should not be there at all. Now can you make UK fan understand this?? That's the qwestion LOL!!!!

SK should be tied for first place!!!

SK should be tied with itself for first place! :lol:

It is all about the health of the team for the Tigers. Healthy with no Nussbaum, they had SK beat till late. With 6-8 players on the sidelines versus Holmes, they lose. Last night, they had most of the players back and they win handily with a very strong looking defense. I don't think this team is ever going to be as strong offensively as the Tigers have been in recent years. I do think the defense can still be one of the top defenses up here even without Erdman and Justice. If I recall correctly, the Tigers defense only gave up about 250 yards of offense to Covington Catholic so the defense can play with anyone.
I agree with you. I only saw SK twice this year if you want to count pre-season 7 on 7 against Cooper. The other was against Beechwood. SK couldn't hanlde Cooper on the 7 on 7, wasn't even close and the beechwood game with the players Beechwood had out including Nusbaum out played SK that game. Should of won if not for 2 plays, none of which were from their offense...a kick off return and a int return for a TD. Beechwood had the better offense that game by far and neither team looked very impressive at all.

 

SK is 6-0 and I give them their due, but with that said I think this may be the downest year in a long long time for 6A in NKY.

 

I wish SK all the luck in the world but unfortunatley UK#1 Fan isn't giving them anymore fans outside the program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.