Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Rob Coffey - Highlands New Coach

Featured Replies

I know the last thread got closed down, so I thought I would start up another one to wish Rob Coffey the best as the coach of the Birds. I have known Rob for a long time and believe that he is great teacher and leader.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Rob for sure. I played alongside Rob in softball in my much younger years and I will say this, he is a great teacher and will provide the girls with the right tools needed to move forward. I know my daughter is Super pumped that Rob is the new coach!!!

Congrats, Rob! I'm sure you will do an awesome job! Go Birds!

Ditto on the Congrats... I know he is looking forward to continuing to build the program. Wonder if he will have any approval to work on the field and spruce it up? Hopefully it will be a softball only field like the baseball team has and not have to be torn up by football...

Rob will do an excellent job..Congrats!!!

Ditto on the Congrats... I know he is looking forward to continuing to build the program. Wonder if he will have any approval to work on the field and spruce it up? Hopefully it will be a softball only field like the baseball team has and not have to be torn up by football...

 

They were told it would be softball ONLY, however the football team has been using it. I guess when your AD is also the football coach he can do whatever he wants? Shame, because that could be such a nice place for games with some work. But if you continue to have the football team "wrecking havoc" to the outfield grass, there is no way that outfield will every be level and without bare spots. I say softball parents start screaming "TITLE 9".

 

Congrats to Rob and tell Dale to stay on his own field.

Why don't they put a real fence up all the way around the outfield? There would still be plenty of room behind the fence for the football team to practice.

Congrats to coach Coffey

Congrats coach and good luck this season. I think you should have the softball team practice on the football field. It is turf isn't it so you're not going to hurt it. :clap: Good luck with that. :lol:

 

Hope you get the opportunity to do what you want with the softball field. Sounds like it could be a pretty nice field.

Congrats coach and good luck this season. I think you should have the softball team practice on the football field. It is turf isn't it so you're not going to hurt it. :clap: Good luck with that. :lol:

 

Hope you get the opportunity to do what you want with the softball field. Sounds like it could be a pretty nice field.

 

Porky, you and I both know it would be a cold day in hell before that would ever happen! :lol:

Porky, you and I both know it would be a cold day in hell before that would ever happen! :lol:

 

Like you mentioned "Title 9".

Porky, you and I both know it would be a cold day in hell before that would ever happen! :lol:

 

Happens all the time along with the Baseball team. They both have equal time on the turf during their respectful seasons when they need it. It is never a problem!!! Did Alphabet Soup neglect to tell you guys that?.... Lol!!!

The softball team often practices on the turf.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.