Big Hit

You really think so?

I'm with you SD that's why I said so in the above, he stopped and planted which means he didn't launch himself and put his shoulder in to the shot, I mean hs helmet is a few inches from his shoulder so yea it got under there but IMO that wasn't a violent hit, that was a GREAT block that caught a guy breaking the cardinal rule in football. As my coach used to say, "Gotta keep that head on a swivle".

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap shot no doubt but one needs only to look who he is playing for and where he went to school.

Not even remotely close to being a cheap shot. Incredible hit is all it was. You want to show guys how to properly (and within the constraints of the rules) blow a guy up, that hit is the one you should show. Just beautiful and perfect in every way, shape, and form.

Cheap shot no doubt but one needs only to look who he is playing for and where he went to school.

How is that a cheap shot? He was in a position to where he could have made a play on the QB.

Pay him no mind. He knows not what he speaks of. He is blinded by hate and bitterness to anything not tOSU or the B1G. If that had been Santonio Holmes throwing the hit on Rolando McClain, he'd be singing about how thats how they hit at Tattoo U.