Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Hit

Featured Replies

You really think so?

 

 

I'm with you SD that's why I said so in the above, he stopped and planted which means he didn't launch himself and put his shoulder in to the shot, I mean hs helmet is a few inches from his shoulder so yea it got under there but IMO that wasn't a violent hit, that was a GREAT block that caught a guy breaking the cardinal rule in football. As my coach used to say, "Gotta keep that head on a swivle".

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that hit is fined, just play 2 hand touch or put a flag on every belt loop...

 

That's pretty much where we are right now.

Cheap shot no doubt but one needs only to look who he is playing for and where he went to school.

I've watched it 100 times. Great block well within the field of play to protect his QB running the football. It's silly to say otherwise regardless who you root for or against.

  • Author

I thought it was an awesome blow. I think Mr. Lee will learn to play with his head on more of a swivel.

Cheap shot no doubt but one needs only to look who he is playing for and where he went to school.

 

Not even remotely close to being a cheap shot. Incredible hit is all it was. You want to show guys how to properly (and within the constraints of the rules) blow a guy up, that hit is the one you should show. Just beautiful and perfect in every way, shape, and form.

Cheap shot no doubt but one needs only to look who he is playing for and where he went to school.

 

How is that a cheap shot? He was in a position to where he could have made a play on the QB.

Cheap shot no doubt but one needs only to look who he is playing for and where he went to school.

 

How is that a cheap shot? He was in a position to where he could have made a play on the QB.

 

 

Pay him no mind. He knows not what he speaks of. He is blinded by hate and bitterness to anything not tOSU or the B1G. If that had been Santonio Holmes throwing the hit on Rolando McClain, he'd be singing about how thats how they hit at Tattoo U.

Ear holed! Love it!

 

Ear holed? Center punched.:lol:

 

Ear holed? Center punched.:lol:

 

You never heard the term ear holed?

You never heard the term ear holed?

Absolutely. I was just remarking how dead between the numbers the block was. I agree with you.

Absolutely. I was just remarking how dead between the numbers the block was. I agree with you.

 

Touché! Well done sir :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.