Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict NKY AAAAAA

Featured Replies

I think it's going to be a very interesting district in 2012. I think the top three are Campbell, Ryle and SK with Boone and Dixie fighting for the 4th spot. I do predict that all teams will make the playoffs.:D

 

I don't like predicting but I'll start.

 

1. SK (3-1)

2. CC (3-1)

3. Ryle (3-1)

4. Boone (1-3)

5. DH (0-4)

 

:D

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it have been easier to just type 6A like the rest of us do? :D

That looks about right to me. Its an absolute crap shoot between the top three teams.

And with that said I predict that they will have at best 2 teams advance past round 1 of the playoffs and most likely just 1 and that's with 5 going. NKY 6A is arguably the second worst district in the state behind only The Central Hardin, Meade Co., Nelson Co. mess. Appropriate that their 5th place team get the 4th seed in that district for the playoffs. Bottom line is they are matched up with Scott County's district and there's no way any of those teams beat Scott for a regional crown.

1--Ryle

2--Campbell Cty

3--SK

4--Dixie

5--Boone Cty

And with that said I predict that they will have at best 2 teams advance past round 1 of the playoffs and most likely just 1 and that's with 5 going. NKY 6A is arguably the second worst district in the state behind only The Central Hardin, Meade Co., Nelson Co. mess. Appropriate that their 5th place team get the 4th seed in that district for the playoffs. Bottom line is they are matched up with Scott County's district and there's no way any of those teams beat Scott for a regional crown.

 

Nelson Co. isn't in that district any more.

SK will sweep district and beat Scott County!

  • Author
And with that said I predict that they will have at best 2 teams advance past round 1 of the playoffs and most likely just 1 and that's with 5 going. NKY 6A is arguably the second worst district in the state behind only The Central Hardin, Meade Co., Nelson Co. mess. Appropriate that their 5th place team get the 4th seed in that district for the playoffs. Bottom line is they are matched up with Scott County's district and there's no way any of those teams beat Scott for a regional crown.

 

 

You are probably correct but I'm not asking how far they will advance in the playoffs.

SK will make it to state!

I think it's going to be a very interesting district in 2012. I think the top three are Campbell, Ryle and SK with Boone and Dixie fighting for the 4th spot. I do predict that all teams will make the playoffs.:D

 

I don't like predicting but I'll start.

 

1. SK (3-1)

2. CC (3-1)

3. Ryle (3-1)

4. Boone (1-3)

5. DH (0-4)

 

:D

 

looks about right thus far. SK has been consistent week to week and has proven the defense can get stops and the offense can put up big numbers. CC has solid D but their passing game looks iffy. Same for Ryle and Boone. Of the 5, SK has the most options on the offensive side of the ball. If the run defense holds up, they may be the top dog this year. However, never know with this dysfunctional group, DH couple surprise someone on any given night (just as our friends in Hebron).

I like the thread title NF I think it illustrates the ridiculousness of having 6 classes in KY football, it simply doesn't look right.

 

AS for the district I still am not sure, we will have a better idea of what to expect after this week.

It's still up in the air for me right now. As of now, my favorites to win it are between Simon Kenton and Campbell County. I do feel that district play is going to be pretty competitive.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just type 6A like the rest of us do? :D

Thought maybe someone needed A LOT of roadside assistance.

SK will make it to state!

If SK makes it to the State Finals I will use a SK avatar for an entire year on here

I think it's a complete toss up between Simon Kenton, Ryle and Campbell County. I think the Camels have been the least consistent, Ryle has played the toughest schedule with Simon Kenton the weakest schedule. I was thinking Simon Kenton would be a slight favorite but now I'm thinking Ryle is.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.