Cooper / Scott predictions

JagParent

Who do you think wins this game ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game ?

Cooper by ALOT

The 30 points Scott put up against Franklin Co worries me. Cooper has been able to score very early in every game thus far, if a team can hold them to only 1 score in the first half then Cooper could be in trouble. Their games so far have been a tale of two halves. If a team can keep it close by halftime then Cooper has shown signs that they can be beat.

The big sign in this game and all games the rest of the way is if Cooper can get out to a big early lead then they are hard to beat, but if a team can keep it close by halftime then it could go down to the last minute of the game.

The 30 points Scott put up against Franklin Co worries me. Cooper has been able to score very early in every game thus far, if a team can hold them to only 1 score in the first half then Cooper could be in trouble. Their games so far have been a tale of two halves. If a team can keep it close by halftime then Cooper has shown signs that they can be beat.

The big sign in this game and all games the rest of the way is if Cooper can get out to a big early lead then they are hard to beat, but if a team can keep it close by halftime then it could go down to the last minute of the game.

Good points made, also, Scott is a much improved team from years past. I'll revise my Prediction, and say Cooper wins.. But not by alot.

1st Game of Districts . Can Cooper go 6-0 and can Scott score over 30 like they did with Franklin Co.

They key in this game is if Scott can control the pace of the game. Scott did a great job of keeping the ball out of Franklin CO hands in the second half. Scott controlled the clock despite the fact Franklin had 3 Kickoff Returns for Touchdowns. Franklins offense was light years more athletic and more strong than Scott. Scotts offense moved the ball and made big plays at the line of scrimmage. Cassleman and Spata are to very nice running backs. Scott will not pass the football very much. I think Cooper's Offense comes out on top of this one but i dont think its going to be a blow out. Coopers key is to get Scott off the field so they can run their offense right at Scott. Cooper 40 Scott 24

Tri State Internet Sports Radio will be broadcasting the game LIVE from Cooper. Due to bandwidth issues, this game will be audio only, but we will be taping the game for archive. The video will be available later this weekend at Tri State Internet Sports Radio....2012 Football Page. We will also have pictures with the game also at that page.

The audio can be heard on our IHigh.com page and also at TriStateInternetSportsRadio.com.