Simon Kenton/Newport Central Catholic Predictions Sept. 15th at Newport

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Simon Kenton
    • Newport Central Catholic

I'm very impressed with the SK defense, King and Marksberry have played well on the D-Line while Bowling and Krallman seem to be on every tackle. In the grand scheme of things this isn't a make or break for either team but I'd hate to lose any momentum with Ryle is on deck. Two weeks of prep and healing will help NCC and with the game on Saturday night those biorythms may be a tad off. I see the game playing out like the Beechwood game, I don't see any type of offensive explosion knocking on the door. Defense is still SK's bread and butter and the offense has grown leaps and bounds but NCC won't lay down, I expect a battle.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im torn still for this game. Being a NewCath grad who played 4 years for Mr. Schneider and with family on this team, but now live in Independence and our daughters will be going to SK and want my neighbors to play well...I think Im going to wear a SK shirt to see how much crap I get from my friends and family at the game. Good luck to all.

Im torn still for this game. Being a NewCath grad who played 4 years for Mr. Schneider and with family on this team, but now live in Independence and our daughters will be going to SK and want my neighbors to play well...I think Im going to wear a SK shirt to see how much crap I get from my friends and family at the game. Good luck to all.

You will look smarter after the game. SK all the way!

Get with me before the game and I will at least give you a NewCath hat to wear so you have all your bases covered. :lol:

Get with me before the game and I will at least give you a NewCath hat to wear so you have all your bases covered. :lol:

I still have so much NewCath gear its nuts. Coming from a big NewCath family playing sports there I still have all kinds of stuff in a storage tub. My mom still gives me something NewCath every year for Christmas LOL With family on the team I will be supporting them and the Breds, but wearing a SK shirt just to get a reaction from friends and family at the game.

Just tell them that private school catholic education made you smart enough to move to Independence(I love my town). :lol: