Simon Kenton/Newport Central Catholic Predictions Sept. 15th at Newport

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Simon Kenton
    • Newport Central Catholic

This game will be an interesting matchup, even though SK is playing some outstanding football, NCC has had some time to think about the ass whooping they got 2 weeks ago. On the other note, some key players for the Breds should be back in uniform healthy and ready to play. The key to this game is turnovers, whoever capitalizes on them wins this ones. Should be a great game and night for some football.

Edited by Ram

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your SK education shines through once again, it was great of Marksberry to load up on 1A and 2A schools, should have you well prepared for the playoffs!

You lost all creditability saying Kuntz wouldn't be the starting QB back in spring? Let me guess you learned a lot at Oak Hills? Did they teach you a Buckeye is a worthless nut? :D

You lost all creditability saying Kuntz wouldn't be the starting QB back in spring? Let me guess you learned a lot at Oak Hills? Did they teach you a Buckeye is a worthless nut? :D

Actually, what I said was, "And I wouldn't be surprised to see him (Heflin) give Simon Kenton's varsity quarterback (Kuntz)a run for his money next year." And yes, I didn't expect Kuntz to have the year he's having...I think it's great. Unlike some, I think it's awesome when an athlete breaks out and lives up to his potential. And P.S., I'll be sure to tell my husband you think he's a worthless nut :thumb:...