Simon Kenton/Newport Central Catholic Predictions Sept. 15th at Newport

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Simon Kenton
    • Newport Central Catholic

Actually, what I said was, "And I wouldn't be surprised to see him (Heflin) give Simon Kenton's varsity quarterback (Kuntz)a run for his money next year." And yes, I didn't expect Kuntz to have the year he's having...I think it's great. Unlike some, I think it's awesome when an athlete breaks out and lives up to his potential. And P.S., I'll be sure to tell my husband you think he's a worthless nut :thumb:...

Make sure you do that maybe he will think twice before he talks smack about where I got my education! :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popped in to see what I missed amd apparently it was a lot! Much more exciting than my Birds thread. Love him/hate him, UK#1Fan brings it. I too shared this same passion for my school. Then I got married and have 4 kids so there are more important things to me now so i have much less time on here. He even gets me going and I don't even care who wins this game. I'll root for the Breds since they are on this side of the licking.

Just popped in to see what I missed amd apparently it was a lot! Much more exciting than my Birds thread. Love him/hate him, UK#1Fan brings it. I too shared this same passion for my school. Then I got married and have 4 kids so there are more important things to me now so i have much less time on here. He even gets me going and I don't even care who wins this game. I'll root for the Breds since they are on this side of the licking.

I'm beginning to think that uk#1 is on Guru's payroll! He generates so much activity on this board, that if he is not, he should be!

This is becoming a trump game for SK. There are a few players with minor injuries that are being held out in this game that would probably play if this were a district game. I get the feeling that going into the Ryle game healthy is actually more important to the staff than actually winning this game.

I am sure that is what everybody says when they see Ryle on their schedule! :D

Ryle is horrible this year. I don't think anyone who has Ryle on their schedule this year thinks anything other than "cupcake" Now if SK loses to Ryle then you may have to crawl under a rock the rest of the season because you won't hear the end of it.

Ryle is horrible this year. I don't think anyone who has Ryle on their schedule this year thinks anything other than "cupcake" Now if SK loses to Ryle then you may have to crawl under a rock the rest of the season because you won't hear the end of it.

Funny, they seem to have a much different opinion in Union!

Funny, they seem to have a much different opinion in Union!

Not really. Even the Ryle folks know and have said that their team isn't very good this year. They usually have pretty good teams year in and year out, this is a down year for them and they know it.

Not taking anything away from Ryle, every team has it's down years and this one is Ryle's.

(plus I'm just building up and stirring the pot for UK#1fan, just setting the table in case SK loses to Ryle) hehe