Simon Kenton/Newport Central Catholic Predictions Sept. 15th at Newport

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Simon Kenton
    • Newport Central Catholic

Heard last night that SK will be without Wilson (separated shoulder) and Wassom (possible broken thumb). Guess the boys went hard at it in practice yesterday.

SK is going to hold out a lot of kids with minor injuries this week. Being healthy for the Ryle game is more important than actually winning this game.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing two starters to injury is a threat to any good HS team, including yours. Best not to point it out to the opposition. Trinity plugs in guys just as good as the starter. Moeller? them too. Cincy St. X- sure. SK- doubt it.

They'll be fine. Receiving corp did fine when Huesman was out. Bryon is the back up safety and he has no problem hitting people.

so Wassom is out, Huesman is still not 100%, your starting safety is out (and MVP from earlier in the year, I believe) someone named Bryon is playing and survey says....never heard of him. NCC will exploit those weaknesses. Count on it.[/quote

Kid's name is Bryson. Spell check on my phone got me on that one. And I said before, this is the word on the street...all speculative until we see for sure tomorrow night. I wouldn't go into the game expecting not to see those 2 if I'm NCC.

so Wassom is out, Huesman is still not 100%, your starting safety is out (and MVP from earlier in the year, I believe) someone named Bryon is playing and survey says....never heard of him. NCC will exploit those weaknesses. Count on it.[/quote

Kid's name is Bryson. Spell check on my phone got me on that one. And I said before, this is the word on the street...all speculative until we see for sure tomorrow night. I wouldn't go into the game expecting not to see those 2 if I'm NCC.

NKYBandit is probably right though. Specific injury reports need to be kept internal to the program. That being said, SK is a lot deeper than most programs in NKy. SK goes 26 - 28 deep and platoon completely.