Video for BigGreenHorse

spindoc

I really would like to hear what BGH has to say about this one:

This is the man that helped get Clinton elected President twice and Governor of AR three times.

This is Dick Morris who used to work for the Clinton administration, he is a respected news contributor and author.

He knows what he is talking about. He investigates before reporting etc.

This is going to affect everyone!

Obama's Second Term Tax Plans! Dick Morris TV: Lunch ALERT! - YouTube

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the upper middle class is going to get hit regardless who is in office.

The AMT already takes care of deductions for kids and state and local taxes. Obama (or Romney) don't need to do anything to wipe those out for the upper middle class. AMT starts to kick in around $150,000 anyway - nowhere near the infamous $250,000 (or is $200,000 now? I forget...). The question is - is the AMT going to get fixed for 2013 and beyond? They keep patching it and it expires in 2012. It will definitely not get another fix before January. It will be political football in 2013 as deficits go crazy. So there is another uncertainty that is not needed right now.

Social Security goes up every year - so again, regardless who get elected it will go up. By the end of the 2nd term it will go up from the $106,000 limit to around $112,000 or more anyway. Again - with or without Obama in office. Unlike the AMT - its indexed!

Of course Medicare already goes against the full earned income. Of course those who make their money off non-earned income - i.e. capital gains do not pay these taxes. This only apply to 'earned income'. The shock will be when the 2% expires as I believe we all have gotten conditioned to that not being taken out.

Of course, when you believe that everything comes from government - it all belongs to government anyway. We know that is the attitude with the current administration. Any new tax laws are supposed to start in the House. It will definitely remain in Republicans hands. So unless the Constitution is scrapped the only Obama could do this unilaterally is through unconstitutional EOs. That's assuming anyone is following the Constitution next year....

You can denounce him all you want. These issues are should be addressed as the crux of Obama's re-election.

So anyone who goes from one side to the other has turned shrill. That would be an interesting list.

What say you about the issues he addresses? Or are you just gonna attack the messenger?

This is Dick Morris who used to work for the Clinton administration, he is a respected news contributor and author.

:laugh::laugh::lol::D:eek::scared::banana::clap::taz:

Copied and pasted from an email. No comment on the issues I guess from you either?