Video for BigGreenHorse

spindoc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why make those who work and pay into this, example ME, from age 18 until 70? I think this is a crook of dung!!! I'd like the option to drop out and let me invest it on my own. Hell, if you just put it in a coffee tin in the cupboard till you retire you would have more than what you would get from SS.

Raising the age is going to be on the table regardless of who is in the Oval Office.

What anyone believes and what they can back up with any facts may be two very different things. Dick Morris might believe what he says but he has no facts to back them up. Michael, why haven't you responded to Clyde's posts where he debunks by Dick has said.

I really don't feel like taking that much time out of my life to try and debunk Clyde's post. Bottomline is I'm not sure anyone really knows for sure. I just don't think raising the taxes on $250k earners will get close to fixing the problem. Plus the whole "ask them to pay a little bit more, their fair share" line makes me sick to my stomach. Futhermore, I'm not sure why it's up to me to debunk Clyde, I didn't start the thread.

I have a serious question for Obama supporters. Did you realize this?

So it appears to me that taxes won't just go up on rich people.

Sadly, there is no response to give. He is who we thought he was.

I really don't feel like taking that much time out of my life to try and debunk Clyde's post. Bottomline is I'm not sure anyone really knows for sure. I just don't think raising the taxes on $250k earners will get close to fixing the problem. Plus the whole "ask them to pay a little bit more, their fair share" line makes me sick to my stomach. Futhermore, I'm not sure why it's up to me to debunk Clyde, I didn't start the thread.

You seem to have bought into the original point being made so maybe that's a reason to say why you believe what you did.

Once again I'm not going to spend the better part of the day digging through the internet to prove you wrong. I'll leave that to you.

Those danged internet links.

So what you're saying is that you just look for something that supports your uninformed opinion and never seek to validate it. Interesting strategy. The good news is it leaves you a lot of free time.

Those danged internet links.

So what you're saying is that you just look for something that supports your uninformed opinion and never seek to validate it. Interesting strategy. The good news is it leaves you a lot of free time.

Not free time, Clyde. I use that time to make my $250k so I can support your buddies.

You forgot "...which was the latest reported info."

Are you still protecting the ID of the "vaunted economist?"

Except I post a link that was more recent and I would never reveal anyone's identity to you for fear of you sending them a 500 word email.

Spindoc? LRCW? Leatherneck?

Highly doubt it. I know spindoc is doing his share to support your people.

Except I post a link that was more recent and I would never reveal anyone's identity to you for fear of you sending them a 500 word email.

Highly doubt it. I know spindoc Pis doing his share to support your people.

Who exactly are "my people?"