Beechwood vs Holy Cross Predictions

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I don't know why they canceled those game unless they feel that they can play our jv in these up coming games? We have a young jv team and I would think they would want to play as much as they can. I don't know even if they know who there jv QB is even going to be at this time. Crazy?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard holy cross is down too. They cancelled their JV game last saturday and have cancelled this one against beechwood on friday. Anyone know how the roster is at Holy Cross?

Im not sure why the JV game against Conner was canceled, however I would imagine that the JV against Beechwood game was canceled due to a festival going on at HC I believe. Also HC's JV squad is very young mostly freshman and sophomores and many of whom get playing time during the varsity games. I could speculate that they were trying to rest their team because of the short week with Beechwood on Thursday.

I don't know why they canceled those game unless they feel that they can play our jv in these up coming games? We have a young jv team and I would think they would want to play as much as they can. I don't know even if they know who there jv QB is even going to be at this time. Crazy?

The Indians split time with Jr. Matt Stecht #7 and Fr. Hamilton Scott #15 as their jv QB's. This is Matt's first time playing only QB after only playing it in spot duty as a Frosh/Soph. and Hamilton is a very good player with a ton of upside(he is currently the varsity kicker and rotates in at wr/cb in the varsity games) who is still growing. If I were a betting man I would say the Hamilton is the heir apparent, and will be the starting QB as a Soph. next year for the Indians.

The Indians split time with Jr. Matt Stecht #7 and Fr. Hamilton Scott #15 as their jv QB's. This is Matt's first time playing only QB after only playing it in spot duty as a Frosh/Soph. and Hamilton is a very good player with a ton of upside(he is currently the varsity kicker and rotates in at wr/cb in the varsity games) who is still growing. If I were a betting man I would say the Hamilton is the heir apparent, and will be the starting QB as a Soph. next year for the Indians.

They seem like they like the Matt boy a lot cause they have been putting him in lately. I can see the Scott boy is a way better runner and the Matt boy looks like he can throw better. I don't know witch way they will go next year with there offence but if eather boy picks up there game that will be there guy. What do u think? Will we look good next year? We will still have the beal boy and the Ketron boy?Will it be run or gun!

Just because the Tigers pounded them. Not pbecause of anything else, right?

I would say more because no one likes Beechwood. Alot of the fans are a bit pompas in my opinion, and for most it starts a the youth level. Just my opinion.

I would say more because no one likes Beechwood. Alot of the fans are a bit pompas in my opinion, and for most it starts a the youth level. Just my opinion.

The Beechwood Fans are like the Toby Keith song talk about me LOL!! All us HC fans want to know is can we talk about HC!!! I think that just might happen FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

From what I have heard holy cross is down too. They cancelled their JV game last saturday and have cancelled this one against beechwood on friday. Anyone know how the roster is at Holy Cross?

I have not heard that at all!! I heard them talking about the game today.

Pompous ... ironic comment IMO.

Not all of course but the ones that are stick out in my mind.

Last years game was won by Beechwood handidly. The Beechwood players were crappy as all get out to the HC players in that game. A lot of the Beechwood fans were running at the mouth the whole game. It reminded me of the old crazy aunt I had that just spoke out of place all the time.

That is why I make the comment.

Unfortunately, the Holy Cross Stats and Scoring Summary link will NOT be providing a live box score, scoring summary, and stats this Thursday for the Holy Cross/Beechwood match-up. Our apologies, but we will be a little short on personnel for this game to pull it off in a "live" mode. If you check back next week, you will be able to download, as usual, a PDF file of the record of the game. We should be back to "live mode" for the Oldham County game on 9/14.

Unfortunately, the Holy Cross Stats and Scoring Summary link will NOT be providing a live box score, scoring summary, and stats this Thursday for the Holy Cross/Beechwood match-up. Our apologies, but we will be a little short on personnel for this game to pull it off in a "live" mode. If you check back next week, you will be able to download, as usual, a PDF file of the record of the game. We should be back to "live mode" for the Oldham County game on 9/14.

I hope the HC community appreciates all of the work that you guys are doing for the team.