Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I was browsing BGP on mobile the other day and a popup came up and said get the BGP App, so I clicked Ok and it went to the App Store and couldn't find it. How can I find it, if their is one? Thanks in advance

  • Replies 37
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's under Forum Runner, you then have to search for Bluegrass Preps

It's under Forum Runner, you then have to search for Bluegrass Preps

 

Exactly :thumb:

 

We have other mobile attempts and formats, but utilizing Forum Runner seems to be a good fit for BGP :thumb:

I was very skeptical of Forum Runner at 1st, but I really do love it. Great app for BGP.

I was very skeptical of Forum Runner at 1st, but I really do love it. Great app for BGP.

 

Ditto, it's great.

Just out of curiosity...there isn't anything out there for a BlackBerry, is there? My understanding is that Forum Runner is only supported on Android phones and iPhones.

Any of the BGP admins or mobile users have any insight into what the deal is with the site when I access it from my BlackBerry (BlackBerry Curve 9300). Ever since we dropped the "www" from the website, it's been giving me all kinds of fits when I try to go out of pocket.

 

Generally when I click on the page link, it acts as if it's loading the page (goes through the "loading data" and "loading images" steps), but then once it's completed, all I have is a blank white screen with a little heading up at the top showing the vBulletin logo, and BluegrassPreps.com

 

Other times, if I manually type in the address of a thread, it will access the thread a few times, but once I've updated/refreshed the page maybe 15 or 20 times, it just quits showing up on me. This happened on Friday when I was updating the Cov Cath/Beechwood game thread, and about half way through the second quarter, the link for the thread just came up blank every time. It's just completely baffling to me, and I was wondering if anybody else experienced anything similar, or might have some insight or pointers for me.

CWB, I sent this to our tech guy.

Forumrunner is not compatible with Blackberry - only Android and iPhone.

 

The mobile style is targeted only for webkit compatible browsers. That means no BlackBerry phones unless you are using OS6 (or have installed a 3rd party browser).

 

Have you tried clearing your cache?

I used Opera Mini browser for my blackberry when I had it, and it worked really well with BGP.

I must be "slow"... I downloaded forum runner, but when I do a search for bluegrass preps, it states nothing found. What am I doing wrong?

 

Android

^ Try it as 1 word.

 

Sorry, no match. Please try some different terms.

Forumrunner is not compatible with Blackberry - only Android and iPhone.

 

The mobile style is targeted only for webkit compatible browsers. That means no BlackBerry phones unless you are using OS6 (or have installed a 3rd party browser).

 

Have you tried clearing your cache?

 

Yes. Still the same result.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.