• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2C, how does Mini Opera compare to the Forum Runner Application?
Forum Runner is much better, it is geared towards vbulletin and has a lot of convenience features. Opera Mini is far superior to Blackberry's stock browser, and for general surfing the web was not bad, but it doesn't compare to Forum Runner for vbulleting forums.

Forum Runner is much better, it is geared towards vbulletin and has a lot of convenience features. Opera Mini is far superior to Blackberry's stock browser, and for general surfing the web was not bad, but it doesn't compare to Forum Runner for vbulleting forums.

Thanks Watusi.

And everyone else, I didn't talk to 2C first, I asked a honest question and considering the source I know I got a honest answer.

The bottom line is if you have an Iphone or an Android you need to buy the $1.99 Forum Runner Application for BGP. And we, BGP, do NOT profit from it, Forum Runner gets all that money.

App Store - Forum Runner - vBulletin, phpBB, XenForo, and myBB Forum Reader

Forum Runner | AppBrain Android Market

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got it to work on my Droid phone. It is much faster than the browser.

Now I have a new problem. I upgraded my phone yesterday from a Droid to an Iphone 4S. Does Forum Runner work with the Iphone or is there another app that will work?

Now I have a new problem. I upgraded my phone yesterday from a Droid to an Iphone 4S. Does Forum Runner work with the Iphone or is there another app that will work?

Still Forum Runner.

• 2 weeks later...

A few of us over in the iPhone 5 thread mentioned we are having issues posting from Forum Runner. It's not an issue with not enough text, but the "send" button does not light up, you can't click on it to send anything. I noticed this with my new phone last night, I haven't used my old phone much to post from Forum Runner so I do not know when this issue started, but some have said it is a recent issie with them as well.

I have the 4S and it works great. I did the whole update thing when the 5 came out, but haven't had any issues.