Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Works for me. Bluegrasspreps is what I type.

 

 

I can't access the full site from the mobile app. Been trying for the last 10 minutes. It says register where full site should be at.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Opera Mini browser for my blackberry when I had it, and it worked really well with BGP.
Me too

Ahhh...BEAUTIFUL! Just posted this via my newly downloaded Opera Mini browser. Thanks, 'tusi.

No problem, glad it helped you.

2C, how does Mini Opera compare to the Forum Runner Application?

Mini Opera is a 3rd-party browser

I am clear on that JV. I was wondering what Watusi's experience was using a third party piece of software vs. our application. I am hoping he is going to tell everyone Forum Runner is better but I have no idea what he is going to tell us.

2C, how does Mini Opera compare to the Forum Runner Application?
Forum Runner is much better, it is geared towards vbulletin and has a lot of convenience features. Opera Mini is far superior to Blackberry's stock browser, and for general surfing the web was not bad, but it doesn't compare to Forum Runner for vbulleting forums.
Forum Runner is much better, it is geared towards vbulletin and has a lot of convenience features. Opera Mini is far superior to Blackberry's stock browser, and for general surfing the web was not bad, but it doesn't compare to Forum Runner for vbulleting forums.

 

Thanks Watusi.

 

And everyone else, I didn't talk to 2C first, I asked a honest question and considering the source I know I got a honest answer.

 

The bottom line is if you have an Iphone or an Android you need to buy the $1.99 Forum Runner Application for BGP. And we, BGP, do NOT profit from it, Forum Runner gets all that money.

 

App Store - Forum Runner - vBulletin, phpBB, XenForo, and myBB Forum Reader

 

Forum Runner | AppBrain Android Market

OK I'm on my Android Phone viewing this through my browser. What can I do with Forum Runner that I can't do through here. I'm fairly new to the Smartphone thing.

You can post pictures and I think videos from Forum Runner.

 

You can't like posts from FR but it's faster and easier to navigation then using the mobile site IMO.

I finally got it to work on my Droid phone. It is much faster than the browser.

 

Now I have a new problem. I upgraded my phone yesterday from a Droid to an Iphone 4S. Does Forum Runner work with the Iphone or is there another app that will work?

I finally got it to work on my Droid phone. It is much faster than the browser.

 

Now I have a new problem. I upgraded my phone yesterday from a Droid to an Iphone 4S. Does Forum Runner work with the Iphone or is there another app that will work?

 

Still Forum Runner.

A few of us over in the iPhone 5 thread mentioned we are having issues posting from Forum Runner. It's not an issue with not enough text, but the "send" button does not light up, you can't click on it to send anything. I noticed this with my new phone last night, I haven't used my old phone much to post from Forum Runner so I do not know when this issue started, but some have said it is a recent issie with them as well.

I finally got it to work on my Droid phone. It is much faster than the browser.

 

Now I have a new problem. I upgraded my phone yesterday from a Droid to an Iphone 4S. Does Forum Runner work with the Iphone or is there another app that will work?

 

 

I have the 4S and it works great. I did the whole update thing when the 5 came out, but haven't had any issues.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.