Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I don't know if this has been covered, but I was one of the first few to purchase Forum Runner for testing. I recently bought a table and decided to put Forum Runner on it. When I started to down load it Android Market let me have it for free because I had already purchased it once.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been covered' date=' but I was one of the first few to purchase Forum Runner for testing. I recently bought a [b']table[/b] and decided to put Forum Runner on it. When I started to down load it Android Market let me have it for free because I had already purchased it once.

 

A tablet would be MUCH more portable. :D

A tablet would be MUCH more portable. :D
:lol: I wish you would have told me that before I bought this

Just downloaded the update for this app for the iPhone 5 and its great to have a full screen.

 

As for the issues with being able to hit "send"...I've had that issue but I just have to hit "return" a few times and the send button lights up.

I can find Forum Runner, but I do not find Bluegrass Preps. I am using an iPhone4. Can someone help me?

Do a search for bluegrasspreps when in Forumrunner.

Do a search for bluegrasspreps when in Forumrunner.

 

Thanks. I tried that and it did not work. I was trying the free Forum Runner. In light of recent posts, I see I need to buy it. I will. Thanks again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.