Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bballer2

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bballer2

  1. Thanks. I tried that and it did not work. I was trying the free Forum Runner. In light of recent posts, I see I need to buy it. I will. Thanks again.
  2. I can find Forum Runner, but I do not find Bluegrass Preps. I am using an iPhone4. Can someone help me?
  3. The 61st was seeded last year in both boys and girls. I was not aware they had voted to change it. Good to know.
  4. Is that the Brad Fraser that was at Fleming County a couple of years ago?
  5. Not possible. I personally know the Freshman class and they are dedicated to the program. why move to a place with no potential?
  6. I notice they have only lost one game. Very impressive. Who beat them?
  7. Will someone post scores today? KBA used to do that for those of us who cannot attend. The new owners either do not or I can't find it.
  8. Fleming County will be in Frankfort December 29-30 at Elkhorn Middle School for a tournament. We played there last year and I believe they called it the Toyota Classic (if I remember correcctly). Is that the same tournament, Mr. Slate? Do you know who all will be there? Last year, it was the Frankfort City and Franklin County schools plus Shelby West and Anderson County and maybe some more.
  9. Thanks. I am not from there, but I know you all have so many teams, there could have been both. Thanks for the help. One of my best friends, Elgin Emmons, was the Highlands HS principal. He just retired a couple of years ago. We graduated from Fleming County HS togther (a long time ago). He's a great guy. His wife just passed away a month or so ago. Thanks again.
  10. Who are HHS and HMS? As you can tell, I am not familiar with the schools. Thanks for the help.
  11. Who is the IMS team I keep seeing? I am not familiar with that school.
  12. What kind of team will Tichenor have this year?
  13. I remember a time in the 60's when Bryan Station was in the 10th, so it is (was) possible to split the city schools. As far as bus rides, I am from Fleming County and our kids rode a bus 4 1/2 hours to play football in 2007 at Cawood. The schools in Harlan County consolidated and they made that bus ride to our place in 2008. That's a long ride.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.