Everything posted by bballer2
- BGP Mobile App
- BGP Mobile App
-
District Tournament Setup
The 61st was seeded last year in both boys and girls. I was not aware they had voted to change it. Good to know.
-
Who will get the South Laurel job?
Is that the Brad Fraser that was at Fleming County a couple of years ago?
-
Mason County 69 Fleming County 60
Not possible. I personally know the Freshman class and they are dedicated to the program. why move to a place with no potential?
-
NKMSBL Week of 2/8/2010
I notice they have only lost one game. Very impressive. Who beat them?
-
7th grade middle school State tournament Feb.5-7
Will someone post scores today? KBA used to do that for those of us who cannot attend. The new owners either do not or I can't find it.
-
Middle school Basketball 2009-2010
Fleming County will be in Frankfort December 29-30 at Elkhorn Middle School for a tournament. We played there last year and I believe they called it the Toyota Classic (if I remember correcctly). Is that the same tournament, Mr. Slate? Do you know who all will be there? Last year, it was the Frankfort City and Franklin County schools plus Shelby West and Anderson County and maybe some more.
-
NKY Middle School Basketball League
Thanks. I am not from there, but I know you all have so many teams, there could have been both. Thanks for the help. One of my best friends, Elgin Emmons, was the Highlands HS principal. He just retired a couple of years ago. We graduated from Fleming County HS togther (a long time ago). He's a great guy. His wife just passed away a month or so ago. Thanks again.
-
NKY Middle School Basketball League
Who are HHS and HMS? As you can tell, I am not familiar with the schools. Thanks for the help.
-
NKY Middle School Basketball League
Thanks.
-
NKY Middle School Basketball League
- NKY Middle School Basketball League
Who is the IMS team I keep seeing? I am not familiar with that school.- NKY Middle School Basketball League
What kind of team will Tichenor have this year?- Region reallignment?
I remember a time in the 60's when Bryan Station was in the 10th, so it is (was) possible to split the city schools. As far as bus rides, I am from Fleming County and our kids rode a bus 4 1/2 hours to play football in 2007 at Cawood. The schools in Harlan County consolidated and they made that bus ride to our place in 2008. That's a long ride. - NKY Middle School Basketball League