My Grandma has Passed Away

halfback20

I have asked for your prayers once or twice for my grandma, or as I call her Mamaw. She had a long battle with cancer but she passed away late last night. She was 88 years old and one of the sweetest women I've ever known. I do not live all that close to home but thankfully I was able to see her and tell her I love her before she passed. I'm going to miss her a lot but she has gone home to be with my papaw now. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers in the past. I ask that you keep my family in your thoughts an prayers again in the coming days. They will be difficult.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about that HB20. I'm going to have a hard time when my grandparents eventually pass' date=' a really hard time. So I can't even imagine how you feel. Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.[/quote']

I've lost 3 now MJ. It's not easy but being around family helps.

Come up with something to remember her by.

My fave grandma passed years ago but I still "honor" her when I'm going across the Brent Spence. The seniors building she lived in is in W Covington and I see it every time I cross the bridge. I toot the horn in her honor. Small thing but I always smile.