If you are a Highlands fan are you rooting for CovCath...

theguru

this week against LaSalle (OH) or do you always root against the Colonels?

And for everyone else in the state of KY, are you rooting for Covington Catholic this week against LaSalle?

I always root for the KY team against any out of state team. Do you do the same?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And for everyone else in the state of KY, are you rooting for Covington Catholic this week against LaSalle?

I always root for the KY team against any out of state team. Do you do the same?

Yes

As a Highlands fan I would think you would want the Colonels to show up for the 9/21 showdown undefeated.

No. If it's not a team I "root" for then I do not root for another team simply based on geography. I also do not root against teams.

*Maybe this thread is only for HHS fans.

No. If it's not a team I "root" for then I do not root for another team simply based on geography. I also do not root against teams.

*Maybe this thread is only for HHS fans.

This thread is for all.

Okay Clyde, if you had a "gun" to your head and had to make a choice on a game involving a KY team and an out of state team would you always choose the KY team?

This thread is for all.

Okay Clyde, if you had a "gun" to your head and had to make a choice on a game involving a KY team and an out of state team would you always choose the KY team?

If I had a gun to my head I'd pick whatever the guy holding the gun wanted.

I can't answer that because it's just not in me. I simply do not "pull" for teams I do not root for. Never.

Maybe it was just my imagination, but I could have sworn you seemed a little pro-bird in that scrimmage against Trinity and the game against Boyle. :clap: