Russell Wilson

This guy is showing a confidence a rookie should not have. He has led Seattle's first team to their first 2 offensive touchdowns of the preseason tonight.

First half stats of 139 yards passing and 2 touchdowns along with 58 yards rushing. Every drive led to points.

All the critics said he looks great against the scrubs but let's see what he does against starters. Well, he is playing his best ball yet tonight.

I understand it is only preseason, but if you are watching this game you see what I mean. Russell Wilson is the real deal, and has earned the right to be starter in Seattle.

Hopefully Carroll agrees.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is showing a confidence a rookie should not have. He has led Seattle's first team to their first 2 offensive touchdowns of the preseason tonight.

First half stats of 139 yards passing and 2 touchdowns along with 58 yards rushing. Every drive led to points.

All the critics said he looks great against the scrubs but let's see what he does against starters. Well, he is playing his best ball yet tonight.

I understand it is only preseason, but if you are watching this game you see what I mean. Russell Wilson is the real deal, and has earned the right to be starter in Seattle.

Hopefully Carroll agrees.

Ive learned not to call anyone the real deal based on preseason performances. Teams dont really prepare all that much for teams in the preseason.

[quote name=

halfback20]Ive learned not to call anyone the real deal based on preseason performances. Teams dont really prepare all that much for teams in the preseason.

I am not crowning him MVP or anything... But height aside, Wilson has every tool you could possibly ask for.

He's going to have his struggles, but it would take a hell of an argument to convince me this guy isn't a starting level QB.

I am not crowning him MVP or anything... But height aside, Wilson has every tool you could possibly ask for.

He's going to have his struggles, but it would take a hell of an argument to convince me this guy isn't a starting level QB.

He definitely deserves to start the season, however I can see him starting to have some struggles duirng he year and then them turning to Flynn.

He may have earned a starting spot for now, I don't know. But I'll wait to decide whether or not he's the real deal.