Russell Wilson

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck or RGIII will win ROY, but Wilson is better than both. Wilson has beaten both Rodgers and Brady this year. You will not see that on the resumes of Luck or Griffin any time soon.

I'm not sure you'd be singing that tune if RGIII had the defense that Wilson has. Or if Luck had the defense and/or the run game that Wilson has. I like Wilson and he's definitely talented, but he isn't better than those two imo.

Luck or RGIII will win ROY, but Wilson is better than both. Wilson has beaten both Rodgers and Brady this year. You will not see that on the resumes of Luck or Griffin any time soon.

I am a Wilson fan and love that he is succeeding despite what the experts thought before the draft. However, the above statement is ridiculous. He did not beat Rodgers and Brady! His team beat the Packers and the Patriots. Way to much of the praise or blame goes on the QB for each team!

Saw Wilson play in person for the Badgers and got to see the game Flynn threw against the Lions. There is just something about Wilson's field presence. Flynn is capable and I hope Seattle will let him go elsewhere next season. There should be several starting jobs open. Oh, wait, that coaching jobs!

I just skimmed the thread but came up with:

Hangman = Genius

I respect a man who speaks only truths.

No doubt about that. I give credit where credit is due and Hangman was right on when it came to Wilson, and I was wrong. I didn't think Wilson would be so good so quick. Very impressive.