Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Email to Matt Jones

Featured Replies

Ok you win. Go big blue!

 

You didn't capitalize your B's! How dare you be so disrespectful? :D

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Clyde, did you ever get a reply from him?

 

No. Didn't really expect one.

Matt Jones probably doesn't have time to respond to every nut job who complains about him appealing to nut jobs. Hey wait a minute.......

I can't believe he hasn't answered the email with an irrational rant about UK. The nerve of "famous" people, my kid has been waiting on an email reply for two years from Elmo.

  • Author
Matt Jones probably doesn't have time to respond to every nut job who complains about him appealing to nut jobs. Hey wait a minute.......

 

No question. That's why I didn't expect a return.

  • Author
I can't believe he hasn't answered the email with an irrational rant about UK. The nerve of "famous" people, my kid has been waiting on an email reply for two years from Elmo.

 

 

Again, it was not sent with any expectation of a return. One dude expressing an opinion that goes against the grain.

I'm honestly surprised that he didn't post the e-mail on his site, (only bits and pieces of it of course) with your name, and return e-mail, and let the 18% blow your e-mail up. :lol::lol:

  • Author
I'm honestly surprised that he didn't post the e-mail on his site, (only bits and pieces of it of course) with your name, and return e-mail, and let the 18% blow your e-mail up. :lol::lol:

 

My son mentioned the same thing yesterday.

I listened to the shows last week with a more attentive ear. I was hoping he'd mention Clizzy's e-mail, but alas, it did not happen that way.

I'm still in shock that a talk show host would cater to his target market.

 

I guess my question is, who is crazier the people who get stirred up by Matt Jones and call his show or the people who get stirred up by Matt Jones and send him a 500 word email? Seriously who is acting crazy here? Does anyone else not see the irony in this situation?

  • Author
I'm still in shock that a talk show host would cater to his target market.

 

I guess my question is, who is crazier the people who get stirred up by Matt Jones and call his show or the people who get stirred up by Matt Jones and send him a 500 word email? Seriously who is acting crazy here? Does anyone else not see the irony in this situation?

 

Call it what you will, MC. I expressed an opinion. Nothing more. Hard to see the problem with that but have at it.

Very well-worded email Clyde. You make some excellent points in it as well. However, Jones will continue to act the way he does because that's what brings in the hits. He is a businessman, first and foremost. Seems pretty simple to me and I would do the same in his situation.

 

Jones likes to create some controversy with his listeners, which he is very successful at. Look at this thread alone to see how well he does his job.

 

FWIW, I couldn't care less about Bob Knight's hate for all things UK, but when he begins making up things about the players I have a problem with it. I don't believe that's too crazy, and that was the point someone on here was trying to make.

 

Bench, welcome to the good side!! Glad to see BGP was able to talk some sense into you. #BBNForLife :lol:

  • Author
Very well-worded email Clyde. You make some excellent points in it as well. However, Jones will continue to act the way he does because that's what brings in the hits. He is a businessman, first and foremost. Seems pretty simple to me and I would do the same in his situation.

 

Jones likes to create some controversy with his listeners, which he is very successful at. Look at this thread alone to see how well he does his job.

 

FWIW, I couldn't care less about Bob Knight's hate for all things UK, but when he begins making up things about the players I have a problem with it. I don't believe that's too crazy, and that was the point someone on here was trying to make.

 

Bench, welcome to the good side!! Glad to see BGP was able to talk some sense into you. #BBNForLife :lol:

 

There is no argument that it works.

 

However, IMO it would still work if it was aimed at a higher level of discussion and it could even retain the humorous part of it.

Call it what you will, MC. I expressed an opinion. Nothing more. Hard to see the problem with that but have at it.

 

I got no problem with it, it's your time spend as you wish. I just find it ironic that you felt moved to write a rather lengthy email to a talk show host and then call other people crazy. To each their own, knock em dead Clyde.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.