August 17, 201214 yr Wonder how many drunken Cubs fans there will be at the park Saturday night especially after a Friday night and a Saturday afternoon game? I'm sure there will be more than I care to deal with out in the moon deck.
August 17, 201214 yr Wonder how many drunken Cubs fans there will be at the park Saturday night especially after a Friday night and a Saturday afternoon game? I'm sure there will be more than I care to deal with out in the moon deck. Brandon Phillips stated last night that he didn't want to see any of the little blue smurfs in the stands this weekend.
August 17, 201214 yr Cozart Stubbs Phillips Ludwick Bruce Frazier Rolen Hanigan Arroyo Edited August 17, 201214 yr by UKMustangFan
August 17, 201214 yr Todd Redmond has been recalled for tomorrow's DH and will start the night game. Pretty cool that at 27, he's finally getting his day. I'm excited to be in attendance.
August 17, 201214 yr Brandon Phillips stated last night that he didn't want to see any of the little blue smurfs in the stands this weekend. I'm sure there will be some that make the trek from Chi town.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.