Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates @ Reds Series 8/3 thru 8/5/12

Featured Replies

McCutchen got hit in the arm but he needs a new pair of pants.

  • Replies 337
  • Views 34.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing Sheen is in town for the series, buddy of mine said he just chugged a beer with him at the Saddle Club in Fort Mitchell, still waiting to see the picture.

Intimidation pitch to McCutchen. No doubt in my mind.

 

Yuo. Don't think the intention was to hit him, but he was getting 100 high and tight to send a message...

I'm guessing Sheen is in town for the series, buddy of mine said he just chugged a beer with him at the Saddle Club in Fort Mitchell, still waiting to see the picture.

 

Yep. He's with his dad. Sounds like they're big Reds fans. I think I knew that.

  • Author

No Votto, no Bruce, No Phillips. No problem. We got Latos. .

I think we may be giving the missile a bit too much credit. I'm not sure that the Cuban Mercedes speedin, stripper patron has that much capacity. Just sayin'.

Yep. He's with his dad. Sounds like they're big Reds fans. I think I knew that.

 

Lived in Dayton

Heisey was out.

 

Not completely sure. High tag. Didnt permanently block the plate. Need super slo mo.

Yep. He's with his dad. Sounds like they're big Reds fans. I think I knew that.

 

Yes they both are, in fact they had Joe Morgan compete with Charlie in Reds trivia when he was on Leno a few weeks ago.

Heisey was out.

 

Did Blue call him out? Just asking, as if Blue says safe, then safe he was!

I'm guessing Sheen is in town for the series, buddy of mine said he just chugged a beer with him at the Saddle Club in Fort Mitchell, still waiting to see the picture.

 

How did he end up there?

  • Author

 

How did he end up there?

 

Isn't that by the airport?

Did Blue call him out? Just asking, as if Blue says safe, then safe he was!

Yep. Blue was wrong, IMO. Glad he was wrong.

How did he end up there?

 

Well my friend probably walked, can't speak for the other party if he's in fact there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.