August 4, 201214 yr 4 players that played in the 75 World Series played their entire career for the Reds. Name them. Two are slam dunks. Bench, Driessen, Concepcion, and Ed Armbrister, I don't know.
August 4, 201214 yr 4 players that played in the 75 World Series played their entire career for the Reds. Name them. Two are slam dunks. Bench Concepcion Eastwick? Armbrister?
August 4, 201214 yr Bench Concepcion Eastwick? Armbrister? Did Eastwick pitch for the Yankees? I'm not looking it up because I want to try and figure it out. It's funny you guessed Armbrister also.
August 4, 201214 yr Not yet. Brain is working hard. Pretty sure Plummer went to Seattle. Did Chaney play elsewhere?
August 4, 201214 yr Author Pretty sure Plummer went to Seattle. Did Chaney play elsewhere? Atlanta. Traded for Mike Lum.
August 4, 201214 yr Author Well we can rule out Mike Lum. Pat Darcy? Darcy it is. My clue was going to be Game 6.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.