Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates @ Reds Series 8/3 thru 8/5/12

Featured Replies

I wouldn't be happy with the wild card, and possibly only 1 game post season.

 

I never said I would be happy with the wild card. But if they get to 91 wins I would be extremely shocked if they're not in the playoffs.

 

It really doesn't matter to me how they get in. Once they're in anything can happen. We saw that last year with St. Louis.

  • Replies 337
  • Views 34.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big difference in playing one game, and up to 5 games IMO.

 

Big difference, sure. Still won't be happy if they don't advance though, and neither will any other Reds fans I know.

My best guess at tonight's lineup card:

 

Cozart

Stubbs

Bruce

Rolen

Ludwick

Frazier

Hanigan

Valdez

Latos

My wife's cousin is about 31 and lives in Pittsburgh. He sent me a text saying it's the first time he's ever seen the city "buzzing" in August and it not be for football.

I enjoyed the rivarly with the Pirates teams of the late 80's - early 90's. Would love to see a Doug Drabek vs. Jose Rio rematch. (Maybe Barry Bonds could even get a couple of hits this time around.)

 

Yep, I really like the Cincy & Pittsburgh rivalry. Baseball or football.

Cozart

Stubbs

Ludwick

Rolen

Frazier

Heisey

Cairo

Hanigan

Latos

 

Reds going at it without their three best tonight.

Phillips is not playing.

 

 

Jim Day ‏@JimDayTV

Dusty thinks Brandon needs one more day, said he will start tomorrow barring anything unforeseen #reds

  • Author
Cozart

Stubbs

Ludwick

Rolen

Frazier

Heisey

Cairo

Hanigan

Latos

 

Reds going at it without their three best tonight.

 

Sure wouldn't mind the Reds facing a Pirates lineup minus McCutchen, Walker and Jones.

BUT a win demorilizes over achieving Bucs right off the plank lol:walk: Shiver their timbers:lol:

By the way, as soon as Wandy gets pulled I put Bruce in.

I watch Wandy and wonder how he gets people out.

I wish they'd have had another angle. I think you may be right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.