Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

Posted to Lance McAlister's Twitter during the game:

 

Chris Braden @twotwenty3 @LanceMcAlister Just heard on LA radio that Reds are primary bidder against Dodgers for "All Star player on an AL East team". Hmm who is it?

 

I dont know who this guy is probably just some fan but I thought Id share anyways...

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three sweeps out of the past four teams played; not too shabby.

Let me help EZ out.

 

If he had got a good jump he would have been camped under the ball and thrown the runner out at 3rd. :lol:

 

Better go check my quotes. I never said that he had problems with balls like that only the balls hit in front of him. He outruns balls that hang up that long.

Posted to Lance McAlister's Twitter during the game:

 

Chris Braden @twotwenty3 @LanceMcAlister Just heard on LA radio that Reds are primary bidder against Dodgers for "All Star player on an AL East team". Hmm who is it?

 

I dont know who this guy is probably just some fan but I thought Id share anyways...

I saw that as well. I wonder who they are talking about?

Cmon Heisey you needed to bunt :lol:

 

He should have, but just like the K's better.

I saw that as well. I wonder who they are talking about?

 

I cant figure it out...Arent all the east teams still in contention?

I also hate to see Coco struggle like this but it could be worse, he could have re-signed with us. I see him getting cut soon.

 

I agree and definitely see it happening too. If he is playing for anyone next year, I will be very surprised.

I cant figure it out...Arent all the east teams still in contention?

 

Yeah pretty much. Boston or Tornoto is who I was guessing.

I cringe every time Ondrusek comes in anymore.

 

You and me both.

I saw that as well. I wonder who they are talking about?

 

AL East All Stars this year; Cano, Jeter, Bautista, Granderson, Ortiz,

Weiters, Jones, Johnson, Price, Rodney, Sabathia...I honestly cant see it being any of those guys...Unless its a former all star...It doesnt seem to be anything more than a rumor...

Another great sweep even if it was the AAA Astros. Good outing by Bailey and he should have gotten the win. Reds have a lot of momentum going to Colorado with the Rocs 2-8 in their last 10.

Bautista?

 

I dont know that the Reds could afford him money wise or prospect wise..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.