Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. CoCo is/was a class act in Cincinnati. Feel bad or the guy.

We need a new knickname for Chapman. I'm sick of all the current ones.

I also hate to see Coco struggle like this but it could be worse, he could have re-signed with us. I see him getting cut soon.

We need a new knickname for Chapman. I'm sick of all the current ones.

 

The Cuban Missile will be his nickname from now on. Learn to like it. :D

  • Author

Only 96 1st pitch.

We need a new knickname for Chapman. I'm sick of all the current ones.

 

Chapmionship?

  • Author

Doesn't seem to have that zip tonight.

He needs to throw some sliders, 96-97 is hittable

  • Author

Get up Simon. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.