Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stubbs wins again!!! Berry wins!!! Coco is going to retire after the game...The missle will launch...All is good!!!

Stubbs is the new Coco killer.

What was all that fussing about a minute ago...Cordero will always be a Red, he has our backs!!!

They didn't get Brandon at the plate, but that was a great play by Maxwell in cf.

  • Author
Manager of the year!

 

Here we go

  • Author

I honestly feel bad for Co Co. I'm glad he choked again, but I feel bad for him. By all accounts a great guy.

I honestly feel bad for Co Co. I'm glad he choked again, but I feel bad for him. By all accounts a great guy.

 

I just said the same thing to my son.

I honestly feel bad for Co Co. I'm glad he choked again, but I feel bad for him. By all accounts a great guy.

 

Agreed. Part of me hopes he retires so he doesn't continue to get pounded on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.