Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 62 Ashland 53

Featured Replies

Ashland lead by 12+ in the first half and then went DEAD cold......Pick your chins up boys tomorrow's game will even harder...

 

Congrats to Fairview on their first win EVER at Ashland.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Cooksey and the Eagles. AT41, I'll have to stop down and see you tomorrow, and check out your new look. :scared: :scared:

I LOVE SHOOTERX3

 

That imprint across the old brow could be a growing trend in America? Advertising? It's happened before!

I LOVE SHOOTERX3

 

That imprint across the old brow could be a growing trend in America? Advertising? It's happened before!

 

Did he ever decide on the design for his forehead?

Hopefully hes not going to run his mouth about ashland now now that they got beat by a school half there size!

Matt Thomas would be the best player in the region, if he played at a school that would turn him lose. Fairview played well for their first win at Ashland. There are going to be alot of schools getting their first win over the Mighty Tomcats in the next five years. This program is going down down down.

 

Maybe the Mighty Tomcats will do better tomorrow against Lexington Cath. :jump: :jump:

You mean to tell me that the teams led by Donnie Rigsby or Jeff Hall never were able to beat Ashland?

 

That's surprising.

  • Author
Matt Thomas would be the best player in the region, if he played at a school that would turn him lose. Fairview played well for their first win at Ashland. There are going to be alot of schools getting their first win over the Mighty Tomcats in the next five years. This program is going down down down.

 

Maybe the Mighty Tomcats will do better tomorrow against Lexington Cath. :jump: :jump:

 

Matt Thomas will play his best no matter what you or anybody else thinks or what school he's at.....All of these kids on the Ashland team do and will play hard...Trust ME.....As far as the program going down hill??? You would love that wouldn't you but I have to say YOUR wrong. By the way what do you know about our 8th graders that I don't know???

 

It must be nice to hide behind your screen name with no aliance :thumb:

I listened to the game on the internet, and it sounded like Ashland was absolutely stone cold in the second and third quarters.

 

Maybe someone at the game can tell me if it was just a bad shooting night, or Fairview's defense, or some combination of the two.

 

Excellent win for Rex and company. I'd say that tonight's action clears up the picture for the Region quite a bit. Ashland and Russell appear to have been overrated at the first of the season, but I'm sure that both will continue to improve, and be playing good basketball come District time.

 

I think the predictions of Ashland's demise are greatly exaggerated.

 

Frances

I agree, a loss to Fairview is not as bad as it used to be in the past. Fairview has a good team and will be tough through tournament play, as will Ashland. Just hope neither will beat my BC lions though :thumb:

First, I would like to congratuate Fairview on a historic victory, much like Rose Hill a few years ago. The Tomcat dominance is apparently gone! Second, I extend my sympathies to AT41 on his "new look" (unless he chickens out!). Third, I express my support to the Tomcats tomorrow against LexCath (althougth my support or anything Ashland does tomorrow will be like throwing rocks against a brick wall).

 

Like I have said all along, IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON FOR THE TOMCATS!!

You mean to tell me that the teams led by Donnie Rigsby or Jeff Hall never were able to beat Ashland?

 

That's surprising.

 

 

Yes, Fairveiw did beat Ashland when Jeff Hall played for the Eagles.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.