Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 62 Ashland 53

Featured Replies

So, I guess we can consider that just blowing smoke?

 

If you go back and read I said Ashland would be in the mix. I think any of the 4 could beat the others. So no I'm not going to guarantee anything. Hopefully the draw will work out or maybe next year Ashland can reserve a spot on their schedule for the private school from their own district rather than drive 2 to 3 hours to play other privates.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview isn't on here running their mouths. If you want to act like Rose Hill is redy for the bigtime, back it up.

 

Who is running their mouth? Rose Hill has as good a chance to win in the district as Ashland does. How would you suggest that I back that up? It is my opinion if you disagree fine.

This just in, I heard he's home trying to grow some bangs! :laugh:

Now thats funny I dont care who you are! :laugh:

If you go back and read I said Ashland would be in the mix. I think any of the 4 could beat the others. So no I'm not going to guarantee anything. Hopefully the draw will work out or maybe next year Ashland can reserve a spot on their schedule for the private school from their own district rather than drive 2 to 3 hours to play other privates.

I could care less who Ashland plays or schedules.

 

The Rosehill bunch wants to act like everyone is pursecuting them, and they can't get any respect. Then you turn around and take cheap shots at Ashland or Russell when they struggle. I wonder why anyone wouldn't root for you?

Who is running their mouth? Rose Hill has as good a chance to win in the district as Ashland does. How would you suggest that I back that up? It is my opinion if you disagree fine.

 

A You are.

B No they don't and you know it.

C If you really think they do, then you won't have any trouble backing it up.

D You're wrong.

One thing is certain - when Ashland plays Fairview at Westwood, the Eagle faithful will PACK that place. Rex has his kids playing well, and if there is anything left to work on, he'll find it.

 

Someone said earlier in this thread that "losing to Fairview is no shame". I would agree completely. They have a very solid team that plays hard, and is well coached.

 

I saw in the paper where Rex said the team was "humble". That may be one of their biggest strengths. Stay humble and never quit hustling.

 

Frances

I don't want to get involved in this 64th District backbiting but Mr. P brought my Bishop Brossart Mustangs into the discussion. Maybe, Mr. P, Blazer just doesn't like to play private schools who are non-Catholic. If so, the results seem to indicate that they should reconsider. Ms. Bavier, I am sorry that you seem to be offended by my extended "family". I, in truth, feel a kinship to all private schools. However, I do support the others with bundles of tax dollars many of which are wasted.

To follow gold sunrise's admonition and to return to the subject at hand, I would say that Blazer has a big problem since Fairview's top scorer had an off night, Barker was having back problems, and Fairview still prevailed convincingly.

I could care less who Ashland plays or schedules.

 

The Rosehill bunch wants to act like everyone is pursecuting them, and they can't get any respect. Then you turn around and take cheap shots at Ashland or Russell when they struggle. I wonder why anyone wouldn't root for you?

 

Were did I take a cheap shot at Russell or Ashland? I said Ashland would be in the mix. If anyone thinks they are being pursecuted it is you my friend. I am 38 years old I hope nobody is waisting their time rooting for me.

A You are.

B No they don't and you know it.

C If you really think they do, then you won't have any trouble backing it up.

D You're wrong.

 

A Please give an example or to use your words back it up.

B We will see.

C I don't see how I need to back up anything.

D Care to prove it.

 

Surely you can do better than this.

I am 38 years old I hope nobody is waisting their time rooting for me.

 

I think your safe.

Surely you can do better than this.

 

Oh yeah? Can't make me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.