Holy Cross Picks Up a Transfer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw this one out there,,,let's all be mindful of rule #4. Nothing wrong with this thread so far, but let's keep that way. We allow a little leeway within the rules, but let's keep this one above board.

Lumberjack, welcome to the site. I look forward to reading your posts. Here's a link to the rules if you haven't already read them.

Terms of Service

My source says he enrolled this morning. Clyde you know who is coming next, for now that's like the old April Wine song, "Just Between You and Me". :lol:

Believe it when I see it.

There is another Cincy kid talking about coming to Latonia. Not sure how legit.

How does this happen? Do their families move? I thought the "Gerry Faust" rule was to keep kids from crossing the river? Good for them, great get, but can a kid from NKy go play for Moe if they want?

Unlike KY Ohio has a residency requirement.

This player only played JV last year and I don't even think he started. Maybe his parents moved? I think you can stop the recruiting talk

This is what I was looking for, good post.

Seems like a lot of posts putting the cart before the horse here. Most important thing in a basketball thread, I'd think would be can the kid play and will he be an impact player for Holy Cross next season?

Clyde started the thread, perhaps he can give a little basketball related info on the kid to add to what we now have.

Believe it when I see it.

There is another Cincy kid talking about coming to Latonia. Not sure how legit.

If the first part is about a kid from NKY I totally agree. I'd be shocked if he was at HC.

I heard the same about another kid from Cincy.

This player only played JV last year and I don't even think he started. Maybe his parents moved? I think you can stop the recruiting talk

Welcome LJ. If this kid did play for Colerain it must have been JV. They had 7 sophomores Rostered on a 10-12 varsity team and he was not one of them listed.