Holy Cross Picks Up a Transfer

Times is hard in Latonia and they haven't escaped their District in quite some time I guess. In fact it looks like the last time they made the 9th Region Tournament it was March 2004 and they lost to Dixie Heights 33-32. One appearance in the 9th Region tournament in the last 13 yrs.:sssh:

You talk about a drought !!!

They are getting restless at Goodtimers and Legends !!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of HC starters this year will be transfers, possibly 5 depending on how good this kid is.....

Campbell is from Cincy.

Both McClendon's were originally at Holmes

Pouncy is from Ludlow.

Kid from Colerain.

Did Gabbard transfer in last year? Or has he been at HC all along?

Gabbard has been at HC all along.

The 6-7 kid from Taft must not have played last year on the varsity, as I watched them play down in Ft. Myers & at 6-6 Aldophus Washington was their tallest player and he was a senior. They had no tall underclassmen on the varsity. Not saying he can't be a good player, but he wasn't varisty level last year.

The 6-7 kid from Taft must not have played last year on the varsity, as I watched them play down in Ft. Myers & at 6-6 Aldophus Washington was their tallest player and he was a senior. They had no tall underclassmen on the varsity. Not saying he can't be a good player, but he wasn't varisty level last year.

I agree, I watched them play in Ironton and agree.