Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal Apologizes to Recruits

Featured Replies

@UKCoachCalipari: Want to apologize to recruits this week. spending majority of time answering questions from NBA teams about my 6 guys

Read that one minute after he posted. That is Cal for you.

Nice. Let the recruits know what is around the corner.

I think in the dictionary they need to put Cals picture next to the word "Savvy"

I think in the dictionary they need to put Cals picture next to the word "Savvy"

 

:thumb:

You had me worried at first but they guy is a marketing guru.

  • Author

Frank Martin had some fun with Cal.

 

 

Frank Martin ‏@FrankMartin_SC

@UKCoachCalipari I love u & u r the best but while u talk 2 the NBA I will talk 2 the future NBA players

^Cal's response should be something to the effect...."Since you have such a great track record with that..." :D

Frank is the only one in South Carolina who has thought about basketball since January. The rest of the state has forgotten they have a basketball team.

Frank Martin had some fun with Cal.

 

 

Frank Martin ‏@FrankMartin_SC

@UKCoachCalipari I love u & u r the best but while u talk 2 the NBA I will talk 2 the future NBA players

 

Cal has future NBA players on his team right now.

Frank Martin had some fun with Cal.

 

 

Frank Martin ‏@FrankMartin_SC

@UKCoachCalipari I love u & u r the best but while u talk 2 the NBA I will talk 2 the future NBA players

 

Nothing like Twitter to make a grown man sound like a 13-year-old girl. That's almost indecipherable.

^Cal's response should be something to the effect...."Since you have such a great track record with that..." :D

 

I think Cal's response should be: "LOL"

Frank Martin had some fun with Cal.

 

 

Frank Martin ‏@FrankMartin_SC

@UKCoachCalipari I love u & u r the best but while u talk 2 the NBA I will talk 2 the future NBA players

 

I didn't know Frank Martin could tweet. I thought that the sheer force of his glare destroyed machines.

 

I do like his sense of humor though. That was pretty witty.

I didn't know Frank Martin could tweet. I thought that the sheer force of his glare destroyed machines.

 

I do like his sense of humor though. That was pretty witty.

 

Pretty witty if South Carolina produced NBA players

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.