Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Little League Baseball - Wow!

Featured Replies

What kind of Little League allows drinking at their games?

 

That's a very good question & while people are certainly free to drink whatever they choose, I'm not sure a Little League baseball game is the best place for that to happen.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

 

It's always funnier when a fat guy is involved. Count me in. :lol:

That's a very good question & while people are certainly free to drink whatever they choose, I'm not sure a Little League baseball game is the best place for that to happen.

 

Little League or high school all star games for that matter but like theGuru if it is allowed....don't mind if I do.

We can strategically place ourselves in the gym and hit him from all four corners. :lol:

It's always funnier when a fat guy is involved. Count me in. :lol:

 

:clap::lol:

 

Little League or high school all star games for that matter

 

Agreed.

We can strategically place ourselves in the gym and hit him from all four corners. :lol:

 

A fan-heckling full-court press. I like it! :lol:

I will be bring a vuvuzela to get the "party" started off right. I will be the first one kicked out.

I will be bring a vuvuzela to get the "party" started off right. I will be the first one kicked out.

 

And I will, of course, bring my snowsuit.

Little League here in NKY has never had its own complex, as do many Little Leagues around the country. They make use of whatever fields to which they can gain access. Some of these fields are softball parks that are concurrently used for softball leagues and obviously allow alcohol. Not the best situation in the world, but generally not a problem.

 

I kind of figured that was the situation. Thanks for the info! :thumb:

I am going to get a tee shirt made with his avatar on the front and Clizzy on the back in blinged out letters in graffiti font.

I will be bring a vuvuzela to get the "party" started off right. I will be the first one kicked out.

If I'm filming, I have to be the last one kicked out. I'm kinda excited about the prospect.

I am going to get a tee shirt made with his avatar on the front and Clizzy on the back in blinged out letters in graffiti font.

 

You get them made & I'll pay the admission for everyone who wants to participate.

 

This is what I love about BGP. We care for & love each other. :lol:

If I'm filming, I have to be the last one kicked out. I'm kinda excited about the prospect.

 

Maybe Guru can get one of his still-working buddies to escort us from the arena?

I have seen some of this crazy behavior even as early as tee ball. Some parents need to get a grip. Let the kids have fun.

It may not always be that bad, but parents are out of control at sports games. I've umpired my share of Little League baseball & for the most part enjoyed it. It was my first real job & most everyone I dealt with--parents, coaches & players--were cooperative. But occasionally, things could get out of hand. Nowadays, it seems so much worse.

 

I think where we umpired is a little different than most places though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.