Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas father kills man trying to sexually assault daughter

Featured Replies

I disagree. Unless he hit the guy will a one punch kill shot - a one hitter, quitter - there was no need to kill the man. I'm sure the decedant lost consciousness at some point. That's when you secure your kid, get away from the situation and call police.

The crime is heinous, and seemingly the decedant deserves what he got. But I'm not a killer and don't see the need for a human life to taken in this instance. But Southern laws are much different than up north. The guy may walk. Yes, the decedant is a sick man, but sexually assaulting anyone, much less a 4-year old is a sign of a sickness that needs cured. Jerry Sandusky is a sick man. What you all have cosigned was the death penalty for persons with a mental illness. It is what it is. I'm not for the death penalty, especially for persons with a mental illness. But most of you are consistent. You see no problem with Zimmerman killing a high school student that was accosted while he was minding his own business; and you have no issue with this dad killing a person with a mental illness.

 

What you call a sickness I call depravity.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with the second part of the quote but not the first. I consider myself a proud liberal and would vote for acquittal with the facts as presented (father steps in to stop sexual molestation of his daughter...or sexual molestation of anyone, for that matter.)

 

I could easily see a court in California saying that the father was legally obligated to stop once the rapist was no longer a threat and that he continued on and committed murder or possibly man slaughter.

^If by "sickness that needs cured", you mean becoming the catcher in a prison battery for the rest of their life, or being sent to meet their maker, we're in agreement. If not, then that's just absurd.

 

Absurd how? I'm not defending the molester or the dad. I'm simply saying once the guy is subdued, no need to continue the beating. Elder is right, I am assuming the guy lost consciousness at some point. I'd like to think that is a little more likely than the dads last punch knocking the molester out and simultaneously killing the moester. If the molester lost consciousness during the scuffle, then this is a murder, or a manslaughter, only the dad can say he was temporarily insane because of what happened. Easy case to beat. But being a sociologist, I prefer to change lives as opposed to ending them. Recognize your inconsistency when you find it absurd to not kill the molester after subduing him, but Zimmerman could've gotten himself out not shot Trayvon. Yes the guy was committing a heinous crime, but I'd like to think a life could have been saved. Disagree all you guys want, not saying I wouldnt have beaten the brakes off the molester, but id like to think I wouldnt have killed the guy if I could help it either. Just not for killings in this situation.

Edited by 85BearsFan

What you call a sickness I call depravity.

 

I would say in many cases (possibly most cases) one is tied to the other.

The only cure is death.

 

Racism is a sickness. So the next time a white person with Autism feverishly touches my hair because he is consumed with textures, should I kill this person with a mental illness. Because black men should never allow a white person to touch their hair. Its a racist tradition for good luck. Lets indiscriminately kill all persons with a mental illness, is that what I am supposed to take from this thread. I've said several times now, I would have done the same thing as the dad, except I wouldn't have killed the guy if I could help it.

Edited by 85BearsFan

Racism is a sickness. So the next time a white person with Autism feverishly touches my hair because he is consumed with textures, should I kill this person with a mental illness. Because black men should never allow a white person to touch their hair. Its a racist tradition for good luck. Lets indiscriminately kill all persons with a mental illness, is that what I am supposed to take from this thread. I've said several times now, I would have done the same thing as the dad, except I wouldn't have killed the guy if I could help it.
:lol:Right, because that's what I said.

 

You said a child molester has a mental illness and they should be cured. I simply stated that the only cure for a child molester is death. You took that and turn it into I think all people with any mental illness should be killed. Stretch much. Plus I don't believe it to be a mental illness.

Absurd how? I'm not defending the molester or the dad. I'm simply saying once the guy is subdued, no need to continue the beating. Elder is right, I am assuming the guy lost consciousness at some point. I'd like to think that is a little more likely than the dads last punch knocking the molester out and simultaneously killing the moester. If the molester lost consciousness during the scuffle, then this is a murder, or a manslaughter, only the dad can say he was temporarily insane because of what happened. Easy case to beat. But being a sociologist, I prefer to change lives as opposed to ending them. Recognize your inconsistency when you find it absurd to not kill the molester after subduing him, but Zimmerman could've gotten himself out not shot Trayvon. Yes the guy was committing a heinous crime, but I'd like to think a life could have been saved. Disagree all you guys want, not saying I wouldnt have beaten the brakes off the molester, but id like to think I wouldnt have killed the guy if I could help it either. Just not for killings in this situation.

 

No, I'm saying you claiming pedophilia is a mental illness is absurd.

 

It's disgusting that you lump it with real mental diseases.

:lol:Right, because that's what I said.

 

You said a child molester has a mental illness and they should be cured. I simply stated that the only cure for a child molester is death. You took that and turn it into I think all people with any mental illness should be killed. Stretch much. Plus I don't believe it to be a mental illness.

 

It's not.

It's not.

 

What would prevent it from being classified as a mental disorder?

I have a mental illness too, it's called killpedaphilitus.

I say good for the dad, if its proven that was the case. I indeed would have killed the man as well, does not matter if he ran, or anything else, he was on your property, messing with your daughter, my right is to protect my family, self, and property, I do not care where your at or what any book said. When the drew up the constitution, I am pretty sure this was on their minds.

 

Good for you 85bearsfan I would protect your offspring as well, even though it seems you would be busy, quoting the laws, and telling the man you would only capture him for the authorities.

Good for you 85bearsfan I would protect your offspring as well, even though it seems you would be busy, quoting the laws, and telling the man you would only capture him for the authorities.

 

The above is what kills a good debate. 85 already said he's not sure if he could stop from killing him. The above is a cheap shot.

What would prevent it from being classified as a mental disorder?

 

Show me proof that there's a mental makeup that makes a person more disposed to raping children.

Show me proof that there's a mental makeup that makes a person more disposed to raping children.

 

Hold on. You claimed it was NOT a mental disorder. That would tell me you have some knowledge of the situation.

 

A quick Google seems to disagree with your assessment.

 

Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 

All of the sources are at the bottom. You disagree?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.