Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas father kills man trying to sexually assault daughter

Featured Replies

All of you kill em all types probably have never seen a man die in front of you. "Anyone who has looked unto the eyes of a dying soldier wounded in battle will think twice before starting a war." - Otto Von Bismarck

  • Replies 189
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of you kill em all types probably have never seen a man die in front of you. "Anyone who has looked unto the eyes of a dying soldier wounded in battle will think twice before starting a war." - Otto Von Bismarck
You have no idea what any of us have seen. Your pompous attitude frankly is offensive.

 

Maybe you should spend some time in prison where sex offenders are lodged. Check their files, read their psychological profiles. Then you'd understand better why they're segregated from the general population. There are some things that are taboo even amongst the most hardened thugs in our society.

 

You have no idea what some of us have seen. Next.

You have no idea what any of us have seen. Your pompous attitude frankly is offensive.

 

Maybe you should spend some time in prison where sex offenders are lodged. Check their files, read their psychological profiles. Then you'd understand better why they're segregated from the general population. There are some things that are taboo even amongst the most hardened thugs in our society.

 

You have no idea what some of us have seen. Next.

 

I'm offended a moderator would result to name calling. I paid money to join and not be called names by a so called moderator. I won an AP award in Ohio in 2005 for stories I did on prisons. Next. You are offended that a black man is not backing down or bowing to you. That what you find offensive.

I'm offended a moderator would result to name calling. I paid money to join and not be called names by a so called moderator. I won an AP award in Ohio in 2005 for stories I did on prisons. Next. You are offended that a black man is not backing down or bowing to you. That what you find offensive.

 

What name did he call you?

The overuse of "mental illness" in our society is ridiculous. No I am not an expert. The experts make numbers suit their positions so I put little stock in them.

Do the crime, pay the price.

Whatever expert came up with the idea of mental institutions as a holding tank alternative where a life sentence is pardoned with two weeks of being on medication did the world quite a disservice.

I'm offended a moderator would result to name calling. I paid money to join and not be called names by a so called moderator. I won an AP award in Ohio in 2005 for stories I did on prisons. Next. You are offended that a black man is not backing down or bowing to you. That what you find offensive.

 

Wait....

 

what?

It had to be "thug" since "well spoken" isn't in the post at all.

Rolling my eyes at the whole craziness of this thread. Clyde stirred this pot to perfection.

I'm offended a moderator would result to name calling. I paid money to join and not be called names by a so called moderator. I won an AP award in Ohio in 2005 for stories I did on prisons. Next. You are offended that a black man is not backing down or bowing to you. That what you find offensive.

 

 

Spindoc is good peoples. There's no doubt in my mind that race never played a part in any of his thinking. I'd let you know if there was just like I'd let you know if there wasn't. I respect and like both of you enough to share my feelings here publicly. I promise you Spin comes without racial connotations at all.

Spindoc is good peoples. There's no doubt in my mind that race never played a part in any of his thinking. I'd let you know if there was just like I'd let you know if there wasn't. I respect and like both of you enough to share my feelings here publicly. I promise you Spin comes without racial connotations at all.

 

 

I guess I'm confused because I didn't see anything that remotely came close to having anything to do with race in spindocs post.

All I simply said in every post was the dad did what I would've done, sans giving the perp a dirtnap if I could help it. Everyone on here seems to hate when an opinion doesn't fall along the populace mindset.

He called my attitude pompous. That's a bullying move. I dont need a moderator doing that, just because I induce logic into my arguments that he cannot debate. That's the stuff Elder Clyde has accused others and myself of, namecalling when you fail to make others see your point. Sorry moderator, I'm firm on this one.

And if the guy wasn't mad that a pompous, uppity Negro wasn't staying in his place then why start to name calling. Each of my posts in this thread have been consistent.

I guess I'm confused because I didn't see anything that remotely came close to having anything to do with race in spindocs post.

 

I didn't either but everyone interprets things differently. I just wanted to let 85 know that Spin is cool and that it wasn't like he may have felt it was.

I didn't either but everyone interprets things differently. I just wanted to let 85 know that Spin is cool and that it wasn't like he may have felt it was.

 

I respect your opinion, but I'm gonna have to disagree based on the history of the thread and his use of pompous and offensive. What was pompous and offensive.

I respect your opinion, but I'm gonna have to disagree based on the history of the thread and his use of pompous and offensive. What was pompous and offensive.

 

I can't say I saw anything pompous or offensive either. Nothing immediately comes to mind. I have enjoyed the back and forth in his thread while agreeing and disagreeing with things from both sides of the argument without jumping in. I know Spin well enough to know he meant nothing racially in his words. As for him calling you pompous and offensive that is on him to explain why he feels that way. I didn't see it but again everyone interprets things differently. Hopefully you guys can work it out. I got nothing but love for both of you.

You have no idea what any of us have seen. Your pompous attitude frankly is offensive.

 

Maybe you should spend some time in prison where sex offenders are lodged. Check their files, read their psychological profiles. Then you'd understand better why they're segregated from the general population. There are some things that are taboo even amongst the most hardened thugs in our society.

 

You have no idea what some of us have seen. Next.

 

I would say the vast majority of BGPers have NOT seen a man die in front of them. How is it pompous to think that?

 

I'm offended a moderator would result to name calling. I paid money to join and not be called names by a so called moderator. I won an AP award in Ohio in 2005 for stories I did on prisons. Next. You are offended that a black man is not backing down or bowing to you. That what you find offensive.

 

I also don't see where spin even remotely hinted at race here...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.