Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas father kills man trying to sexually assault daughter

Featured Replies

I say good for the dad, if its proven that was the case. I indeed would have killed the man as well, does not matter if he ran, or anything else, he was on your property, messing with your daughter, my right is to protect my family, self, and property, I do not care where your at or what any book said. When the drew up the constitution, I am pretty sure this was on their minds.

 

Good for you 85bearsfan I would protect your offspring as well, even though it seems you would be busy, quoting the laws, and telling the man you would only capture him for the authorities.

 

Thanks, elder for telling this man. I am about preserving life. Excuse me for being a little benevolent. Medically or clinically proven or not, wanting to sex little kids is a sickness. I don't advocate for killing persons with mental illness at all.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your inabilty to stay on point is disappointing. No one on here has EVER claimed the the "sole purpose of a mental illness is to defend criminal behavior."

 

big difference in defend and explain. Nobody is excusing or defending the perp. If you were ever standing next to a friend whom had his brains blown out you were running from the gunshots while his blood and brain fragments are falling off of you, you have an issue with people dying in front of you.

Clyde, since you obviously believe Pedophilia is a mental disease, am I correct in thinking you feel Jerry Sandusky should not go to prison, but rather to a pyschiatric hospital so he can get the necessary treatment?

 

Again, UKMF, you're reading way too much into everything.

 

I don't pass myself off as an expert in all things mental. I'm telling you what MANY others say. Could they be wrong? Sure. I'm not smart enough and I don't think you are either to be able to debate the subject intelligently.

 

Now to your question: Of course. He can be accountable (ie prison) and be potentially treated for a disorder. They're not mutually exclusive.

Way to go Dad!

Here is another article on this incident.

 

Harmon could not be reached by phone Tuesday, but Lyons confirmed much of what the sheriff had already said about the case, including that the 23-year-old father told investigators he beat the man with his hands.

 

"He did not use a weapon," she said.

 

...

Harmon told KPRC that the victim was an acquaintance of the girl's father who came to the barn near Shiner, a town about 130 miles west of Houston, on Saturday to help care for some horses.

 

The adults were shoeing a horse and had sent the 4-year-old and her brother to feed chickens when the attack occurred, a relative told KPRC.

 

The children's grandfather said the boy returned to alert his father that the little girl had been taken away by a man. The father found the pair partially naked, investigators told KPRC.

 

"In the course of trying to get her away from him, and protect her, he struck the subject several times in the head and the subject died," Harmon told KPRC. "There doesn't appear to be any reason other than what he told us."

 

Texas father kills man molesting daughter, 4, isn't charged - latimes.com

Thanks, elder for telling this man. I am about preserving life. Excuse me for being a little benevolent. Medically or clinically proven or not, wanting to sex little kids is a sickness. I don't advocate for killing persons with mental illness at all.

 

Just so I follow, how would you feel if he was simply robbing you? What if he held your family at gunpoint? And you had the opportunity to end his siege by ending his existence, you wouldn't take it? It could easily be argued he had a mental health disorder.

Thanks, elder for telling this man. I am about preserving life. Excuse me for being a little benevolent. Medically or clinically proven or not, wanting to sex little kids is a sickness. I don't advocate for killing persons with mental illness at all.

 

85,I agree with almost everything you said,except I feel that if there is no cure for these sick folks then they should either be executed or locked up in a mental institution/prison until they die.

85,I agree with almost everything you said,except I feel that if there is no cure for these sick folks then they should either be executed or locked up in a mental institution/prison until they die.

 

That's where I am at.

85,I agree with almost everything you said,except I feel that if there is no cure for these sick folks then they should either be executed or locked up in a mental institution/prison until they die.

 

In a quick perusal of opinions I found many who say it is a disorder with no cure.

In a quick perusal of opinions I found many who say it is a disorder with no cure.

I have also heard that.That's why I don't understand how a convicted pedophile

would be allowed to walk the streets ever again.

If a cat is robbing my family at gunpoint, once again if I don't have to kill I won't.

As far as killing the persons with mental illness or locking them away and destroying the key, that sounds familiar. Oh yea a guy named Adolph Hitler did that to people he thought had an incurable illness. Not at all calling you Hitler, but that was his method

If a cat is robbing my family at gunpoint, once again if I don't have to kill I won't.

As far as killing the persons with mental illness or locking them away and destroying the key, that sounds familiar. Oh yea a guy named Adolph Hitler did that to people he thought had an incurable illness. Not at all calling you Hitler, but that was his method

 

I don't understand this thinking but to each his own . I do what I have to protect my wife and daughter and would never think twice about it . Some where this has to stop , this is a cruel world our kids are facing anymore .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.