Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas father kills man trying to sexually assault daughter

Featured Replies

I also don't see where spin even remotely hinted at race here...

 

i dont know Spindoc, but the racial aspect is mental. Former slavemasters said their former slaves were pompous after the Emancipation. There are historical documents proving this. Even Willie Lynch said beat a pompous slave in front of the rest of them, to produce fear. Maybe he used bad choice of words, but There was no need to name calling. I stirred the pot, not Elder Clizzy. I believe I was first to mention the perp having a mental illness. But Elder was throwing some meat into the pot.

And for the record I never called him racist. I was just stating what I felt he found was offensive.

Edited by 85BearsFan

  • Replies 189
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Saying you are being pompous is not name calling. It's an adjective, a word used to describe your attitude towards other posters in this thread.

 

Just so I'm clear, because you're black, no one is ever allowed to consider your tone or attitude pompous without having racial undertones? Easily the stupidest thing I've seen on this site in years.

I'm offended a moderator would result to name calling. I paid money to join and not be called names by a so called moderator. I won an AP award in Ohio in 2005 for stories I did on prisons. Next. You are offended that a black man is not backing down or bowing to you. That what you find offensive.

 

Dude I don't care if you're black, white or magenta. I don't know who or what you bow down to. What I do know is your "you haven't seen the things I've seen" act is tired. You don't know these posters personally and have no clue what they have or haven't seen. FYI, we have several that have been active military. And your attitude is pompous. I'm not going to apologize for it. And if you think that has slave connotations then you've got some serious issues. Sometimes when you are always the antagonist, you need to have the backbone to be called out on it.

 

Spend a little more time on this site and you'll see that posters are from all walks, have experienced far more than you ever expected. Shortchanging this group is a mistake. And you constantly do that. And I don't mean this as a personal attack at all. You just touched a nerve with me, and moderator or not, I'm still a poster on this site, and I haven't broken one rule in reply to you.

 

And I'm totally geeked to hear your reply.

Edited by spindoc

A time to kill.

 

My favorite Grisham novel.

 

After reading the thread, another classic comes to mind,

"Of Mice and Men".

I would say the vast majority of BGPers have NOT seen a man die in front of them. How is it pompous to think that?

 

I'd say that is probably inaccurate.

^Saying you are being pompous is not name calling. It's an adjective, a word used to describe your attitude towards other posters in this thread.

 

Just so I'm clear, because you're black, no one is ever allowed to consider your tone or attitude pompous without having racial undertones? Easily the stupidest thing I've seen on this site in years.

Case by case. Racism is hidden anymore, Suge. I don't call names. didn't Elder Clyde tell you about how name calling ruins a good debate. Or was that someone else. But I know you were at least a bit player. The debate shifted to mental illness.

Edited by spindoc

I'd say that is probably inaccurate.

 

I'd say he made a credible assumption.

I'd say he made a credible assumption.

 

Couldn't disagree more. I'd say the vast majority of posters on this site have had a grandparent, aunt, uncle, father, mother, brother, sister, etc., die. I'd also venture that most were present when their loved one passed.

Case by case. Racism is hidden anymore, Suge. I don't call names. didn't Elder Clyde tell you about how name calling ruins a good debate. Or was that someone else. But I know you were at least a bit player. The debate shifted to mental illness.

 

Oh the irony of this post. :lol:

 

What really ruins a good debate is your constant interjection of race into every single post you make. It's pathetic.

Edited by spindoc

I've never seen anyone die in front of me. I hate visitations. I hate funerals. I hate seeing dead people and being in the room with dead people. I told my wife I won't be at her funeral. That being said I would still defend my family to death whether it is my death or the perpetrator's death.

 

I'll just leave the room after I kill him. :D

What I find funny is that 85, you assume I'm white. Classic.

Case by case. Racism is hidden anymore, Suge. I don't call names. didn't Elder Clyde tell you about how name calling ruins a good debate. Or was that someone else. But I know you were at least a bit player. The debate shifted to mental illness. My master Spindoc lost control and decided to beat me, I mean call names.

85BearsFan, I'm really sorry that you feel like you are the victim of hidden racism on BGP.

I think I speak for many BGPer's in saying that we are glad you joined us, we enjoy your input. You have made us laugh on many occasions.

Name calling sometimes happens on BGP. I have not seen it to be racially motivated, but I don't walk in your shoes.

Couldn't disagree more. I'd say the vast majority of posters on this site have had a grandparent, aunt, uncle, father, mother, brother, sister, etc., die. I'd also venture that most were present when their loved one passed.

 

of course everyone had a loved one pass. Have you ever been there at a violent death. Changes you drastically, at least it did me.

 

Oh the irony of this post. :lol:

 

What really ruins a good debate is your constant interjection of race into every single post you make. It's pathetic.

 

:thumb:

 

of course everyone had a loved one pass. Have you ever been there at a violent death. Changes you drastically, at least it did me.

 

Has nothing to do with this topic. I'm sure the guy was thinking more about saving his helpless 4 year old daughter who was being sexually assaulted by this maniac...and less about how killing this idiot would effect him in the long term.

 

He lost it? I don't think that's the case. Because I think most people can say they would have done the same thing. So IMO his response was perfectly reasonable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.