Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can SOFTBALL get it's own separate Forum on BGP????

Featured Replies

I vote yes of course softball should have it's own thread. After all more college scholarship money was granted by the NCAA to softball than any other sport. Plus you get to see more of all your favorite softball "personalities." :eek:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote yes of course softball should have it's own thread. After all more college scholarship money was granted by the NCAA to softball than any other sport. Plus you get to see more of all your favorite softball "personalities." :eek:

 

Speaking of personalities where has our favorite person from CC who played the game better then anyone been?

Speaking of personalities where has our favorite person from CC who played the game better then anyone been?

 

They kind of just disappeared didn't they.

 

So Mr. Alphabet, is that a yes vote? I would assume so.

Speaking of personalities where has our favorite person from CC who played the game better then anyone been?

 

That person had a heart to heart with theguru.

 

Thanks for the input everyone. We, as a staff, will discuss it and make a decision soon.

I say it gets it's own forum, you can call it the "BGH stat basher" I don't have girls, but I must say I keep an eye on the softball posts just to watch you folks bash each other.:rolleyes:

I am in the middle on this. We had one for Softball in the past but it wasn't very active.

 

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

 

Seems like we have a lot more softball posts going on than we ever have before, though.

  • Author
I say it gets it's own forum, you can call it the "BGH stat basher" I don't have girls, but I must say I keep an eye on the softball posts just to watch you folks bash each other.:rolleyes:

 

It's all done in good fun. I'd have no problem sitting down with a cold drink and discuss stats with my big green buddie anyday.

I'll find it whether it gets its own forum or not, so whatever the decision is, I'm fine with it.

 

I'm sure these words will carry significant weight at the staff meeting. :lol:

Can we discuss slow pitch on there too, and how about the umpires, I happen to be one of those...

 

And while I'm at it how do y'all like the called strike called out? Where do you like the field umpire positioned with a runner on first?

 

Do you the Ball called out? I want the outfielder to know what was called...

  • Author
Can we discuss slow pitch on there too, and how about the umpires, I happen to be one of those...

 

And while I'm at it how do y'all like the called strike called out? Where do you like the field umpire positioned with a runner on first?

 

Do you the Ball called out? I want the outfielder to know what was called...[/QUOTE]

 

You must have been out in the sun for too long today, cause this is a bunch of nonsesne. :idunno:

Can we discuss slow pitch on there too, and how about the umpires, I happen to be one of those...

 

And while I'm at it how do y'all like the called strike called out? Where do you like the field umpire positioned with a runner on first?

 

Do you the Ball called out? I want the outfielder to know what was called...[/QUOTE]

 

You must have been out in the sun for too long today, cause this is a bunch of nonsesne. :idunno:

 

This is what I love most about you Lawnboy13...you say what I think.....hilarious.

They kind of just disappeared didn't they.

 

So Mr. Alphabet, is that a yes vote? I would assume so.

 

I think it is a great idea. Even with my daughter leaving the high school ranks this yr it will be fun following all her friends.

I think it is a great idea. Even with my daughter leaving the high school ranks this yr it will be fun following all her friends.

 

I am sure you will always get your comments in, especially when it comes to the BGH.

A vote from western kentucky has just come in and its a YES also.!.

A vote from western kentucky has just come in and its a YES also.!.

 

Each WKU vote counts double!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.