Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can SOFTBALL get it's own separate Forum on BGP????

Featured Replies

  • Author
Each WKU vote counts double!

 

Spoken like a true Democrat? :lol:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we discuss slow pitch on there too, and how about the umpires, I happen to be one of those...

 

And while I'm at it how do y'all like the called strike called out? Where do you like the field umpire positioned with a runner on first?

 

Do you the Ball called out? I want the outfielder to know what was called...[/QUOTE]

 

You must have been out in the sun for too long today, cause this is a bunch of nonsesne. :idunno:

 

Never heard the word "Nonsesne" before. Avoid my posts if you want to. I've played softball for over 40 years. Players /Pitchers like to know why its a ball, deep/flat/too high, some Base umpires stand in front of second some behind the bag. Some on the second base side some the short stop side.

 

Sometimes I don't know why I play on this site.

 

.

 

Sometimes I don't know why I play on this site.

 

Don't let the minority discourage you. Besides, we need a punching bad over in Religion. :D

Edited by rockmom
fixed quote

  • Author

Thanks for the Softball only Forum.:dancingpa

^ Here's hoping it will stay active enough to justify the stand-alone forum.thumb[1].gif

^ Here's hoping it will stay active enough to justify the stand-alone forum.thumb[1].gif

 

With all due respect I can't imagine this forum not being more active than wrestling. It is well deserved.

Thanks guru and staff.

With all due respect I can't imagine this forum not

 

 

being more active than wrestling. It is well deserved.

Thanks guru and staff.

Thanks!

So, now...spread the word! Get your fellow softball friends to join BGP and help get the discussions started.

Thank you!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.