Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can SOFTBALL get it's own separate Forum on BGP????

Featured Replies

I have been asked this by quite a few folks recently. Maybe switch Softball with Wrestling? Looking to see what others have to say. Hopefully we can get this done.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the middle on this. We had one for Softball in the past but it wasn't very active.

 

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I like the idea, it would be easier to go thru the posts.

I like the idea. It probably would be more popular than wrestling.

Really, why yall knockin on my wrestling forum. It picked up at the end of the season.

No doubt, softball definitely needs it's own forum. It is much more popular now. Besides baseball has it's own forum, does title 9 apply here? :D.

Ok I will conceed, wrestling can be combined with Bass Fishing (it's a sport now.) You do have to wrestle those slimy things into the boat.

I think it deserves it's own forum.

My vote is "Yes".

Yes, I just have a middle school softballer (5th grader)...but I can't wait for her first HS season. Softball needs it ownthread, IMHO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.