Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lyons Out At Xavier

Featured Replies

Gotcha ... was wondering why the lack of comments and acknowledgement if it is a done deal.

 

Had heard this rumor for quite some time so I am not suprised. I actually liked Lyons game on the court. Good defender, although slapped with many fouls, and a streaky scorer. I thnik X will miss his scoring, and I would say Mack needs to step up his recruiting...

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We said the same thing about Royce White....but I agree this time. Pass...

Had heard this rumor for quite some time so I am not suprised. I actually liked Lyons game on the court. Good defender, although slapped with many fouls, and a streaky scorer. I thnik X will miss his scoring, and I would say Mack needs to step up his recruiting...

 

Step up how? Strong class coming in.

  • Author
Step up how? Strong class coming in.

 

Canty, Latham and company were also considered a strong class. Never know until they step on campus...

  • Author
We said the same thing about Royce White....but I agree this time. Pass...

 

Apples and anchovies. Lyons can play but he isn't a guy you want in your lockerroom. White was just a strange dude...

Canty, Latham and company were also considered a strong class. Never know until they step on campus...

 

If that's the measuring stick why do we ever discuss recruits? Doesn't that philosophy fly in the face of what you do?

  • Author
If that's the measuring stick why do we ever discuss recruits? Doesn't that philosophy fly in the face of what you do?

 

Who said it was THE measuring stick? Simply said you never know unless you are recruiting at the level of UK, UNC and a few other big dogs and even then it is never a guarantee.

 

It is a matter of what X landed. One fast rising PG, a shooter that doesn't have a great deal of athleticism and two raw bigs. Much like the 2010 class, it looks solid on paper but is far from a sure thing...

Apples and anchovies. Lyons can play but he isn't a guy you want in your lockerroom. White was just a strange dude...

 

GT---Any truth to the rumors that UK may be interested in Lyons, and visa versa?? Arizona with the Miller connection would seem to be logical?

  • Author
GT---Any truth to the rumors that UK may be interested in Lyons, and visa versa?? Arizona with the Miller connection would seem to be logical?

 

Would seem the UK talk has legs. Smart money has to be on Zona with Miller and Book Richardson who recruited him to X. Now he just has to graduate first. Hear that might mot happen until summer...

Anyone else heard of the love triangle between Lyons, Tu and Tu's ex girlfriend? I've heard this was a big reason there was such terrible team chemistry this year.

 

No truth to this. Tu has been dating the same girl for quite a while.

No truth to this. Tu has been dating the same girl for quite a while.

 

So help me understand why this girl might not have possibly hooked up with Lyons? Not that I have an earthly clue, mind you. But simply because she and Holloway have been dating for a while doesn't eliminate any possibility she might have taken an um . . . temporary interest . . . in Lyons, right? :sssh: :D

So help me understand why this girl might not have possibly hooked up with Lyons? Not that I have an earthly clue, mind you. But simply because she and Holloway have been dating for a while doesn't eliminate any possibility she might have taken an um . . . temporary interest . . . in Lyons, right? :sssh: :D

 

1. That wasn't the situation posed.

2. In the truest definition of "possibly" then yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.