Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIKE Hoops Summit on now

Featured Replies

Good luck with that... #your :thumb:

 

Don't believe in luck it's for the weak minded.

Don't believe in luck it's for the weak minded.

 

:lol:

Another site really criticized Noel's game severely. Didn't get to see the Hoops Summitt so what is your evaluation of his game? This is open for anyone that saw him in this contest or in other games vs. AAU talent. Really curious.

Wig turned 16 in January if I'm not mistaken. Fast forward him to the same age as these kids and imagine that. Great kid too.

Another site really criticized Noel's game severely. Didn't get to see the Hoops Summitt so what is your evaluation of his game? This is open for anyone that saw him in this contest or in other games vs. AAU talent. Really curious.

 

He did struggle with the euro style game as he was drawn away from the basket to defend constant ball screens. Just didn't fit his skill set as is.

 

To what I've seen from him in person, he is the best shot blocking low post paint presence I have ever seen in person, and that includes Anthony Davis. He is off the charts as a rim protector, and understands how to keep the ball in play to get the transition game going...

Wig turned 16 in January if I'm not mistaken. Fast forward him to the same age as these kids and imagine that. Great kid too.

 

 

I thought they said last night that he was 17.

He did struggle with the euro style game as he was drawn away from the basket to defend constant ball screens. Just didn't fit his skill set as is.

 

To what I've seen from him in person, he is the best shot blocking low post paint presence I have ever seen in person, and that includes Anthony Davis. He is off the charts as a rim protector, and understands how to keep the ball in play to get the transition game going...

 

 

Heard that from others as well.

He did struggle with the euro style game as he was drawn away from the basket to defend constant ball screens. Just didn't fit his skill set as is.

 

To what I've seen from him in person, he is the best shot blocking low post paint presence I have ever seen in person, and that includes Anthony Davis. He is off the charts as a rim protector, and understands how to keep the ball in play to get the transition game going...

 

 

Thanks GT.

Another site really criticized Noel's game severely. Didn't get to see the Hoops Summitt so what is your evaluation of his game? This is open for anyone that saw him in this contest or in other games vs. AAU talent. Really curious.

 

In trying to compare him to Davis, I thought that he was often way to quick in leaving his feet and got trapped in the air with a pump fake. Seemed like what made Davis so great was his ability to stay on the ground until the shot was actually going up. He really didn't show anything offensively, except for that he could dunk if he got open at the rim.

I thought they said last night that he was 17.

 

Yes he is. Born in February of 1995.

Did I hear the announcers say that Wiggins is looking to reclassify to 2013?

 

The last block of the game tells you all you need to know about Noel. It was spactacular!

I really don't like kyle Anderson's game

 

Guy hasn't lost a game after playing for Bob Hurley. That's playing a national schedule and playing in the toughest region in HS basketball, the Jersey triangle. Anderson may not be that Derrick Rose or John Wall point with extreme quickness and explosiveness but guy knows how to run a team and guy knows how to win, things you cannot teach.

Why I everyone so insistent about my opinion of Kyle Anderson? I don't like how he plays. Maybe I should say I don't like his style. Either way this class lacks point guard play, him included.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.