Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIKE Hoops Summit on now

Featured Replies

Wiggins is going to be an absolute stud at the college level.

  • Author

I HATE how they do the interviews! Said that last year as well! I am okay with the interviews but leave the game footage up as a complete screen.

Wiggins is going to be an absolute stud at the college level.

 

I watched some highlights of him this week and he is going to be unreal. 6'7" great handls and man can he get off the floor. It's criminal to be that good at age 15.

The team that gets Nerlens will NOT want him to shoot FTs.

I'm a bit behind but I just witnessed Noel shoot a freebie that was far left of the rim and probably left a pockmark in the board.

I've seen plenty of air balls and banks from the stripe but never have I witnessed a ball that hit the board like that one.

I've seen plenty of air balls and banks from the stripe but never have I witnessed a ball that hit the board like that one.

 

I haven't seen one like that since about 2000 watching 7th grade basketball.

I really don't like kyle Anderson's game

 

That says more about your knowledge of the game than it does Kyle Anderson.

 

Wiggins is a freak. So much fun to watch.

 

Bennett is built like a beast, but isn't much of a factor once again.

 

Goodwin is going to be VERY good. Love his game...

That says more about your knowledge of the game than it does Kyle Anderson.

 

Wiggins is a freak. So much fun to watch.

 

Bennett is built like a beast, but isn't much of a factor once again.

 

Goodwin is going to be VERY good. Love his game...

 

Crazy that a 2/3 has a 6'10 wing span.

That says more about your knowledge of the game than it does Kyle Anderson.

 

Wiggins is a freak. So much fun to watch.

 

Bennett is built like a beast, but isn't much of a factor once again.

 

Goodwin is going to be VERY good. Love his game...

 

GT, I would like to buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth.

GT, I would like to buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth.

 

Good luck with that... #your :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.