No Black People Allowed: Raywick, KY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO any person that walks in that place from here on, is a racist. On second thought, what everyone should do is go in the place and not spend a penny. Pack the house so no one else can get in and then don't buy one thing. Bottom line, don't spend any money there and see how long they last.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the place shut down. Amazes me that in the year 2012 this kind of crap still goes on.

By whom?

And it doesn't surprise me one bit. I think too many people want to close the book on racism as an issue confronting our society, mostly because they don't have the stomach or gonads to call out the people who are that way. They'd rather ignore it and hope it goes away on its own, letting old wounds fester in the process.

Two things about this video:

1. Racism is alive and well and that bouncer is one idiot. In this day and age, how could he not know someone would br filming.

2. The black guy that was doing the arguing, got his Negro wake up call. He looks like one of those biracial guys who only acknowledges his black side when it is convenient. Doesn't have one black friend, because he probably doesn't know his black side of the family. Call me racist, but many of you know these types of guys. That's what he gets, trying to go into a bar like that. He has to have heard about the rep of that bar. I like the bouncer's reply - for your own safety. I can appreciate a racist like that. I know where he stands and it is what it is. He is telling the kid, that we don't want to see black men dancing on white women and going home with them.

This video is disgusting, but for some reason I don't have a problem with it. I guess being black, I have more of a personal problem with biracial guys like him. Negro please. Just walk away.

WOW! Talk about labeling someone. BTW, What was Rosa Parks thinking? She knew the area she was in and knew the situation, she should have just walked away!

I don't care who it is, someone who is white, black or bi-racial, it doesn't matter, stuff like this should never happen! I agree with Jim, people don't have the stomach or gonads to call these people out, they would rather ignore it! These racist don't stop at places like these, they are the same ones who if they saw a non-white person on side the road late at night that needs help that they would rather put the person in the hospital or worse, than to help. (Look at those teens down south last year who ran over a guy and killed him on purpose).

Maybe, this was a set up, they knew he would not get in the bar, SOOOO, they had the stomach and gonads to expose these people and this bar for what it is! It's because of people like this that things get done, people are talking about the place and I am sure Marion Co isn't too happy about the lovely exposure this is getting them, I am sure it will be on the national news soon, then more people will be calling to have this place shut down, as it has no business existing in today's society.

I don't have an issue with the bar refusing service to the young black guy. I was denied access in Lexington to an all black bar once and didn't have a problem with that either.

As long as you let me know up front on your stance about race I am good with it. They have a right to hate who they want.

No different from August Golf Course...........

WOW! Talk about labeling someone. BTW, What was Rosa Parks thinking? She knew the area she was in and knew the situation, she should have just walked away!

I don't care who it is, someone who is white, black or bi-racial, it doesn't matter, stuff like this should never happen! I agree with Jim, people don't have the stomach or gonads to call these people out, they would rather ignore it! These racist don't stop at places like these, they are the same ones who if they saw a non-white person on side the road late at night that needs help that they would rather put the person in the hospital or worse, than to help. (Look at those teens down south last year who ran over a guy and killed him on purpose).

Maybe, this was a set up, they knew he would not get in the bar, SOOOO, they had the stomach and gonads to expose these people and this bar for what it is! It's because of people like this that things get done, people are talking about the place and I am sure Marion Co isn't too happy about the lovely exposure this is getting them, I am sure it will be on the national news soon, then more people will be calling to have this place shut down, as it has no business existing in today's society.

(Cedric the Entertainer as Eddie from Barbershop voice) "Rosa Parks ain't do nothing but sit her black arse down."

You are missing my point. This biracial guy just got reminded he is colored. It's deeper for me that just being refused service in a part of the state. I'll bet the kid has WDD. It's like the joke used on "The Wire". When a former high-ranking black police official told the story of a funeral home director, whom never had a black person's funeral service in his parlor, if he would start burying black people. The funeral home director allegedly said, "Yes, as long as I can bury them all at once." The white mayoral candidate whom was in the black neighborhood looking for insight on the black community replied, "That's sick." The black man reciting the story replied, "O yea. At least with him you knew where you stood, unlike some others."

The point is racism isn't going anywhere. Just like religion and class warfares as well. The problem is the covert racists. Don't compare people being unfairly treated by the state and government, with a kid whom wants to have a drink in a bar. I can live with this, as long as the state isn't funding this instituion. I never said it was right, just hey, no harm no foul. Get out of there kid. You only have to tell me once. I don't have to spend my money with you. But this kid pressed because he got reminded of how most view him, much like Tiger Woods during the sex scandal. OR, if these kids knew this would happen, then they are somewhat attention whoring in their acting. What is the point. No Uncle Tom here. Just don't be surprised that your daddy doesn't acknowledge you Chicken George.