April 4, 201214 yr I hope UK beefs it up this year because their weak out of conference schedule this year killed them! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
April 4, 201214 yr We already know some of the teams on next years schedule. Maryland Duke Indiana Louisville Big East/SEC challenge game.
April 4, 201214 yr We already know some of the teams on next years schedule. Maryland Duke Indiana Louisville Big East/SEC challenge game. And none of those games will be at Rupp Arena.
April 4, 201214 yr UK/UNC contract up? Yeah Cal didn't like having it and the Louisville game both on the road in the same year so until they can work it back in its out for a few years. Shouldn't effect next year though as IU and UL both look to be preseason top 3 teams and they still have SEC/Big East Challenge and Champions Classic every year.
April 5, 201214 yr We already know some of the teams on next years schedule. Maryland Duke Indiana Louisville Big East/SEC challenge game. Crossing my fingers on this one...
April 5, 201214 yr Crossing my fingers on this one... For who? Cincinnati? I could see it being Syracuse. Not sure if there are requirements for the Big East/SEC games such as home/away/neutral. Last season UK was at home. The two previous years were neutral games.
April 5, 201214 yr Are we playing in any of those early season tournaments like Maui? We could maybe pick up another quality opponent or two if we are.
April 5, 201214 yr For who? Cincinnati? I could see it being Syracuse. Not sure if there are requirements for the Big East/SEC games such as home/away/neutral. Last season UK was at home. The two previous years were neutral games. Being a Bearcat fan, yes. This game needs to be played. As far as being realistic, I'd say it will be 'Cuse.
April 5, 201214 yr Being a Bearcat fan, yes. This game needs to be played. As far as being realistic, I'd say it will be 'Cuse. I thought it would be Syracuse this season but it ended up being St. Johns.
April 5, 201214 yr Are we playing in any of those early season tournaments like Maui? We could maybe pick up another quality opponent or two if we are. Maui has been set through 2013 and UK will not be in any of the fields. I could see them doing another two day deal like they did this season with a couple of semi-challenging opponents.
April 5, 201214 yr Being a Bearcat fan, yes. This game needs to be played. As far as being realistic, I'd say it will be 'Cuse. To the bolded, why?
April 5, 201214 yr Haven't seen Jim around lately bemoaning how they weren't prepared for the tournament because of scheduling...Where ya at Jim?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.