Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Likely 2012 Recruit Scenario

Which is the Most Likely to Occur? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the Most Likely to Occur?

    • Kentucky Whiffs on all 3 (Bennett, Bazz, and Noel)
      0%
      0
    • Only Bennett Signs
      0%
      0
    • Only Bazz Signs
      0%
      0
    • Only Noel Signs
      2%
    • Bazz and Noel Sign
      30%
    • Bazz and Bennett Sign
      0%
      0
    • Bennett and Noel Sign
      19%
    • All 3 Sign with Kentucky
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which of these scenarios is the most likely to happen in the coming weeks for Coach Cal and UK's 2012 recruiting class?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have recently starting thinking Bazz and Noel would both come to UK after they lose their entire starting 6. Teague and Lamb should stay but probably won't. I just can't see them (Bazz + Noel) thinking any other school is a better fit and come on down after all. I wasn't so confident about UK's chances with Bazz until recently. I always felt like UCLA was his fave.

I think they are a lock to get Noel. I voted for Noel and Bennett.

Hope we can land all 3. My guess is probably 2 but hope we get Noel and Bennett.

How big is the Adidas school vs Nike school issue? Keep hearing that Bazz is a heavy lean to Adidas and school shoe deal may end up tie breaker in deciding where he goes.

I think they are a lock to get Noel. I voted for Noel and Bennett.

 

Agree

Strong source says Nerl and Shabazz will be Cats. Both are friends and are announcing same day.

Strong source says Nerl and Shabazz will be Cats. Both are friends and are announcing same day.

 

 

Muhammad is expected to make on April 11 with UK, UCLA and Duke on his list, while Noel will decide on the same day between UK, Syracuse and Georgetown.

 

Bennett is looking at UK, Florida, Oregon, Washington and UNLV and likely won’t decide until a little later this month.

 

 

Kentucky recruiting outlook for 2012 class | Jody Demling – Recruiting

Strong source says Nerl and Shabazz will be Cats. Both are friends and are announcing same day.

 

They are announcing on the same day because April 11th is the start of the signing period and both will be on the ESPNU special making their choice. Someone is reaching to make a connection that isn't there...

They are announcing on the same day because April 11th is the start of the signing period and both will be on the ESPNU special making their choice. Someone is reaching to make a connection that isn't there...

 

Not someone...a lot of people have that mindset. Not saying its right.

 

I'm not sure I even want Bennett.

 

What's the deal with Oriakhi? Is UK still in the mix for him?

Not someone...a lot of people have that mindset. Not saying its right.

 

I'm not sure I even want Bennett.

 

What's the deal with Oriakhi? Is UK still in the mix for him?

 

UK very well could land both but it won't have anything to do with announcing on the same day. Plus with Bazz being adidas and Noel being Nike they haven't really been around eachother enough to be close friends. Just saying they aren't a package deal like some are blindly suggesting.

 

UK is still in the mix for Oriakhi...

UK very well could land both but it won't have anything to do with announcing on the same day. Plus with Bazz being adidas and Noel being Nike they haven't really been around eachother enough to be close friends. Just saying they aren't a package deal like some are blindly suggesting.

 

UK is still in the mix for Oriakhi...

 

Oh I definitely believe you GT. Just seems like any UK fan I've talked to is assuming they are coming together because they are announcing on the same day. However, I'm smart enough (because of your tidbits) to know that isn't quite the case.

 

I think I'd rather have Oriakhi than Bennett...actually I'm pretty positive I would.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.