Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Likely 2012 Recruit Scenario

Which is the Most Likely to Occur? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the Most Likely to Occur?

    • Kentucky Whiffs on all 3 (Bennett, Bazz, and Noel)
      0%
      0
    • Only Bennett Signs
      0%
      0
    • Only Bazz Signs
      0%
      0
    • Only Noel Signs
      2%
    • Bazz and Noel Sign
      30%
    • Bazz and Bennett Sign
      0%
      0
    • Bennett and Noel Sign
      19%
    • All 3 Sign with Kentucky
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Jeff Goodman tweet: "I think it's funny that both Kentucky and UCLA think they are getting Shabazz Muhammad. Both staffs telling people "it's done for them"."

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they are a lock to get Noel. I voted for Noel and Bennett.

 

Me too. I could see all three but something makes me feel Bazz won't come. I'd be most surprised if Noel didn't come.

If I'm UK and I have done nothing wrong I take Bazz.
It won't matter if UK did anything or not. It the NCAA clears him to play, UK plays him, then new evidence comes out after the season that rules him ineligible UK loses their season, period.
Me too. I could see all three but something makes me feel Bazz won't come. I'd be most surprised if Noel didn't come.

 

I just don't want the headache that might come with Shabazz. Give me Noel I would be happy honestly.

 

I just don't want the headache that might come with Shabazz. Give me Noel I would be happy honestly.

 

I'll trust Sandy Bell and compliance on this one. If they ok it then I want him.

 

I agree though, I really want Noel.

I'll trust Sandy Bell and compliance on this one. If they ok it then I want him.

 

I agree though, I really want Noel.

 

I don't. I doubt she has much pull/inside info about the AUU circuit. I'm sure he will be fine at first but I just can't stomach the thought of something coming up down the line. It just isn't worth the risk IMO.

I don't. I doubt she has much pull/inside info about the AUU circuit. I'm sure he will be fine at first but I just can't stomach the thought of something coming up down the line. It just isn't worth the risk IMO.
You don't think she is privy to the rumors being circulated?
You don't think she is privy to the rumors being circulated?

I'm sure she hears rumors but I just don't think it's worth it.

I do find it interesting that Bazz is playing in the Nike Hoops Summit this weekend. On the same team as Noel fwiw...

I do find it interesting that Bazz is playing in the Nike Hoops Summit this weekend. On the same team as Noel fwiw...
They do only share one school in common...

 

I think we need to get on the plane tracker sights and start checking flights headed to PDX.

Evan Daniels tweeted that 3 industry insiders have told him that Noel will end up at Georgetown. He did go on to say that wasn't his perdiction just what he was told. Earlier today Joey Meyer tweeted that sources are telling him that Bazz end up at UCLA.

 

And of course what would the day be without a Cal to the NBA rumor. Frank Isola tweeted "Lot of NBA people believe John Calipari to the Knicks is already being set into motion. (Not sure how this impacts Rod Strickland)" Of course Cal has since issued a statement that he isn't going anywhere and WILL be at UK next year.

 

So what's up with all of this? It seems like people are hoping that Cal leaves or doesn't sign anyone. We shall see how it shakes out.

I do find it interesting that Bazz is playing in the Nike Hoops Summit this weekend. On the same team as Noel fwiw...

 

True, but it is an honor to play in the Hoop Summit. Only a select few make it and as competitive as Bazz is he wants to be represented as one of the nations best.

I think we need to get on the plane tracker sights and start checking flights headed to PDX.

 

Took the words right out of my mouth. :lol:

True, but it is an honor to play in the Hoop Summit. Only a select few make it and as competitive as Bazz is he wants to be represented as one of the nations best.

 

End of the day it is a big Nike event. Something he hasn't done since locking in with adidas...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.