Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D-1 committs

Featured Replies

I was looking to get a list of all in-state players who have committed to a d-1 school. Here's the list i came up with, tell me if i let anyone out.

Brian Anderson (QB, Male) - Marshall

Justin Burke (QB, LexCath) - NC State

Will Fidler (QB, Henderson Co) - UK

Paul Warford (RB, Madison Central) - UK

Sam Gardner(TE, Henry Clay) - Mich St

Pete Nochta (TE, Tates Creek) - UL

Luke Stocker (TE, Madison So.) - Tennesse

Justin Jeffries(OL, St.X) - UK

Josh Minton (DE, Pulaski SW) - UK

Micah Johnson (DE,LB Ft. Campbell) - UK

Aundre Henderson (DL Manual) - Minnesota

Chris Cessna (TE,LB, North Laurel) - UK

Ben Guidugli (TE,LB, Highlands) - Cincy

Leonard Gordon (CB, Ft. Campbell) - Notre Dame

Enrique Shaw (S, Lafayette) - Mich St

Orlando Misaalefua(ATH, Ft. Campbell) - UL

Tyler Wimsatt (ATH, Owensboro) - UL

 

Their are still several others who have yet to committ. Does it seem like this list is high compared to other years?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking to get a list of all in-state players who have committed to a d-1 school. Here's the list i came up with, tell me if i let anyone out.

Brian Anderson (QB, Male) - Marshall

Justin Burke (QB, LexCath) - NC State

Will Fidler (QB, Henderson Co) - UK

Paul Warford (RB, Madison Central) - UK

Sam Gardner(TE, Henry Clay) - Mich St

Pete Nochta (TE, Tates Creek) - UL

Luke Stocker (TE, Madison So.) - Tennesse

Justin Jeffries(OL, St.X) - UK

Josh Minton (DE, Pulaski SW) - UK

Micah Johnson (DE,LB Ft. Campbell) - UK

Aundre Henderson (DL Manual) - Minnesota

Chris Cessna (TE,LB, North Laurel) - UK

Ben Guidugli (TE,LB, Highlands) - Cincy

Leonard Gordon (CB, Ft. Campbell) - Notre Dame

Enrique Shaw (S, Lafayette) - Mich St

Orlando Misaalefua(ATH, Ft. Campbell) - UL

Tyler Wimsatt (ATH, Owensboro) - UL

 

Their are still several others who have yet to committ. Does it seem like this list is high compared to other years?

 

 

I am a HUGE Notre Dame fan, how good is this kid, and will he be able to make an immediate impact at Notre Dame or will he still need some time to progress?

  • Author
I am a HUGE Notre Dame fan, how good is this kid, and will he be able to make an immediate impact at Notre Dame or will he still need some time to progress?

With the talent that ND has returning, I'd say it will be a few years until he see's the field. He is listed a 3 star(out of 5) on most recruiting web sites.

  • Author

I believe that Aundre Henderson has de-committed from Minnesota and has commited to UL.

I believe that Aundre Henderson has de-committed from Minnesota and has commited to UL.

Yes, he did...

Does anyone know about #17 from JC

  • Author
Does anyone know about #17 from JC

Ron Blume, the states leading rusher. Too small to play d-1 and doesnt have enough moves. Great speed and good high school RB but IMO he will be a good fit for a NAIA school or D-2.

Ron Blume, the states leading rusher. Too small to play d-1 and doesnt have enough moves. Great speed and good high school RB but IMO he will be a good fit for a NAIA school or D-2.

 

That's what they said about Warrick Dunn also. But, I hope he does good no matter where he goes.

Yes, he did...

 

That's awesome! I'd love to see what he can do with some college training for the Cards.

Did Jimorris(sp?) Johnson from Louisville Western commit to anyone? I thought I read something where his coach said he was going to UK but I never heard an official declaration.

Did Jimorris(sp?) Johnson from Louisville Western commit to anyone? I thought I read something where his coach said he was going to UK but I never heard an official declaration.

 

Last I heard he was waiting on a scholly from the Cats but I dont think they ever did offer because they have quite a few WR's already in this class and they are still in it with Adrian Cannon which I think is the only WR left that they are still after. I'd say if he was goes to UK it will be as a preferred walk-on.

Does anyone know whether Mike Scerpenberg has committed? He is the QB from Indian Hills who put up the huge numbers. I believe he also put a loss on Bellvue. At 6' 6", he has to be a real prospect.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.